Friday, October 14, 2005

Tagged and didn't know it!!!!

I was taggedby black silk and didn't even know it!!!

3 things I don't understand:

1. why people are so mean to one another!!
2. why people are so dam nosey!!!
3. why i'm so bad with money!!!

3 things on my desk:

1. pictures of my boys
2. pics of my brother and his son
3. too many dam charts!!!!

3 things i'm doing right now:

1. having my coffee
2. listening to music
3. playing hookey

3 things I would like to do before I die:

1. go on a cruise
2. run a marathon
3. learn to swim

3 thing I can do:

1. cook
2. dance
3. understand and speak a lil spanish

3 ways to describe my personality:

1. life of the party
2. friendly
3. considerate

3things I can't do:

1. SWIM
2. sleep late
3. TYPE (yeah i'm a 2 finger pecker....what?)

3 things you should listen 2:

1. your elders
2. your inner voice
3. loved ones that have your best intrest at heart!!!

3 things you shouldn't listen to:

1. gossip
2. people who don't have your best intrest at heart
3. people who are not in a better posistion than you

3 things I say:

1. ummmmhmmmph
2. oi'
3. okaaay

3 fav foods:

1. mexican
2. soul food
3. Thai

3 things I would like to learn:

1. TO SWIM
2. to speak another language
3. to play an instrument

3 beverages I drink regularly:

1. water
2. coffee
3. beer

3 shows I watched as a kid:

1. good times
2. different strokes
3. facts of life


3 things I wish people would learn:

1. do onto others as you would have them do onto you!!
2. what goes around comes around!!
3. life is too short!!!!

I will not tag anyone else......so y'all can all relax!!!!! LOL

Have a great weekend!!! I will!!! I'm off to Catalina Island for the Jazztrak jazz festival!!!

15 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Loved me some Good Times.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Great list.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Have fun !!!!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

All great things.

I couldn't swim either until I went on a cruise and at the beach a wave knocked me out too far...sink or swim. LOL

10:44 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

Have a great weekend and have fun girl! Thanks for the encoraging words. :-)

12:33 PM  
Blogger P. Alonzo Harris Jr. said...

Awesome list...im seeing these pop on blogs all over the place...

enjoy your weekend...hope to hear about it upon your return...

1:51 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Have a great time girl!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

OH.HELL.NAW!!! I don't remember telling you you could go somewhere?..where you think you going?..hey!...don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!...LMAOOO...I can be silly at times..HAVE FUN, GIRL!!! Hit you up when you get back!

8:53 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

How fun! Hope you have a great time!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Stunner said...

# things list, much better that the 10 things list, LOL!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous O said...

For those of us within a stone's throw of the events you mention (namely me), can you please hook me up with your info source for local events? I'm salty I missed this jazzfest, especially since I really coulda gone. Hope you had a good weekend.

9:54 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Great list Dee and I'm on tag strike so anybody who tags me is plum out of luck *lol*.

10:38 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

girl...HOW WAS CATALINA?!?

2:22 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Shame on me for biting off you before I even commented. I can swim, but after all that craziness in the N O, I think I'm gonna enhance my skills.

6:39 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

a jazz fest on catalina island? dayum i miss home!!!!!!!!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home