Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Titleless Tuesday...........

I don't have a topic today!!!!

That will NOT stop me from posting..........lol

Too tight jeans has NOT called me back!!!!

I sent him a "good morning" text twice last week with no response!!!!

Could it be that he felt that I was not "feeling" him or the jeans?

Why do I work with soooo many haters?

Why are they sooooo concerned with what my responsibilities are?

Why did my son take his senior pics on Sunday and the prices are FUCKING outta this world?

The smallest package is.........................$225 for 8 gift portraits(wallets)

Why am I thinking of dressing him back up and taking his ass to Sears Portrait Studio?

DAM I NEED A "HUSTLE"!!!!

Any legal ideas???? Jail doesn't suit me!!!!!

One of my bestest gurl friends up and decides she's moving to Atlanta......

I want to be happy for her but I will miss her sooooo much!!!!

I wrote her a long sappy ass e-mail telling her how I wanted her to stay for my own "SELFISH" reasons...................

I felt bad because I didn't wish her well right away!!!!!

Now i'm over it!!!! Looks like I will have to make trips to the ATL!!!!

Why am I addicted to M.T.V.'S "sweet 16?

I can't stand rich ass brats!!!!!!

WHY IS IT ALMOST CHRISTMAS?????

WHERE DID THE YEAR GO??????

I better get to work now!!!! HAPPY TUESDAY Y'ALL

18 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

LOL... Im kind of addicted to that show myself. SPOILD BRATS they need their asses woop!!!!


Thanks for posting

7:58 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

For someone who didn't have much to say, you sure said alot.lol
Good post..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Hey Dee. Those Sweet 16 parties on MTV are a trip. I'm still amazed and can't get over the fact that some parents are spending as much as $20,000 for their kids' parties while their kids disrespect them.

8:46 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Sweet 16 is a trip. I agree with Aziza they are mindless pride-fests!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

LOL, did that say Titless Tuesday? Yo Dee, you gotta fix that, sis. Change it to Titleless.

You're gonna have folks here thinking you don't have any tits. Then again, that topic will surely garner you some comments. LOL

10:04 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

You crack me up but I love me soem Super Sweet 16 too!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Thanks Ms. Nikki for pointing out my TYPO!!!! LOL

12:07 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

You are a trip! I agree the year flew by sooo fast!

5:49 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Amen....That show is off the hook, but those girls are full of shit!

Good post for not having anything to say!

~Smooches~

5:59 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

$225?!? Jeez! Yeah, girl, you do need a hustle. I'm working on mine. It's called music, lol.

I wish I had a friend in Atlanta. Then I'd have a place to stay when I go visit. :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I can relate to your situation with your friend moving to Atlanta. My mother's best friend is moving to South Carolina and my mother is not taking it well at all. Good time to start working on those frequent flyer miles.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hey, Dee!!! I'm back..so go to my blog and read all about my trip. LOL Anyway, girl, it seems everybody and their damn mama moving to ATL. My best friend moved there in June, now another friend of mine is moving there. Lawd, what is the world coming to? LOL As for the Senior Pictures, I'd go to Sears. I remember when my time came. I went to Olin Mills(sp) for pics and got the cheapest ring offered by Herf Jones(sp), which was $129.99. I was able to get everything I wanted on it; my bball jersey number, my position, the school's mascot, my name, year I graduated, and I got my full name in script engraved on the inside. I STILL have it! Don't leave home without it and I only take it off to lotion my hands.

7:18 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Hey it's just me making sure that you are still a Diva and that you are still working the Scrubs.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Hey lady, I'm feeling you on the pics thing! That is just ridiculous what they are charging. You are absolutely right, it's a total rip-off.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Blk Silk said...

I love your list.

Dress him right back up and take him to sears. Lol

Ohhh and btw...You've been tagged. check my page!

9:26 AM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

Girl the jeans were so tight it messed up his brain. You have to look out for the tight ones. LOL

7:12 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I cant stand rich ass bithces either but I love that damn show, HAHA

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home