Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What a great weekend!!!!

Saturday morning me and my girl met my aunt her hubby her best friend and her hubby. We caught a boat from Long Beach to Catalina island for a weekend of live Jazz and drinks!!!

We arrived around 11 a.m we checked into our condo, changed clothes and we were off!!! We had lunch in a very swanky mansion with a view of the WHOLE island..........lots of wine and lots of food!!! A little sight seeing back to the condo to relax and drink a lil more. We got dressed and hit the island for a lil "nite life" WE HAD A BALL!!!

sunday a concert at noon and a another at 7. For the 7 concert it was raining sooo hard but that didn't stop anyone!!!! The hall was still packed!!!! Our boat left a little late so we didn't get back to Long Beach until after 1 a.m wich means I didn't get back to my car until 2 a.m!!!! I got on the freeway at 2:30 a.m and got back to San Diego at 4:30 a.m DAM.I.WAS.TIRED!!!!! Then like and IDIOT, I slept 3 hours and came in to work!!!!!! DUMB!!!! I felt a 2nd wind but it only lasted until noon then I couldn't keep my eyes open!!!!!

Last night I slept from 6 until this morning!!!!!

I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!! I NEEDED THAT!!!!

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

17 Comments:

Blogger African girl, American world said...

Wow - except the work part what a great weekend.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

My weekend wasn't as exciting as yours. I went to the fair and visited an aunt who was in the hospital.

9:07 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I'm glad you had a great time, I need something like that.
Holla!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Glad you had a blast!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jez Chill said...

This weekend, I saw myself in the movies, my job almost killed me, and I found out that I'm quite a handyman.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Xquizzyt1 said...

WOW!!! That sounds FABULOUS!!!! My weekend PALED in comparison to that. =))

2:24 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Good for you girl...u be havin' some fun! Dang I had a stiff neck all weekend(blah...)

6:32 PM  
Anonymous SimplyDiva said...

Dang girl. I think everybody's weekend paled in comparison to yours. You did it big.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. My weekend was okay!

4:51 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you got to go.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

My weekend didn't compare to yours. I'm glad someone got their grove on.

11:12 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

YAY! Glad you had fun!

11:39 AM  
Blogger WIP said...

You're always having a good time. In your line of work you deserve it.

Signed,

Still living and resting vicariosly through your blog ~wink~.

5:02 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

I'm glad to hear it!! I wish mine was as exciting as yours.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend sweetie!

4:05 AM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

I am sooooo jealous! The jazz sounds awesome. Those kinds of weekends are the BEST!!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Glad you had a great time, Dee! That sounded good, girl! Wish I would have been there!;)

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home