Friday, November 18, 2005

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Today is my mothers birthday!!!!! Happy Birthday momma!!!! I know she is going to have a good day cause my grandma is visiting her in Hawaii.....I wish I was there with them!!!!!

Why did I get a letter from James(the oldest) econ teacher saying he has a "low D" in her class.......

Why did he try to play me like i'm DUMB? Talking about "mom I will bring it up" In a week???? NEGRO PLEASE!!!!! You act like I never went to school.....you act like I fell off the turnip truck.and.bumped.my.head.and.don't.know.shit!!!!!

I told him:

1. your teacher needs to call me by the end of the day!!!!! PERIOD!!!

2. don't ask me for SHIT!!!! ESPECIALLY my car keys!!!!!!

3. work, school and home PERIOD!!! Until further notice!!!!

4. any violation will result in a beat down like you never ever had.....you might just find yourself "assed out" like your lil friend!!!!!

*after I said that I felt bad for saying I would kick him out but I wanted him to know I was not playing*

Boss Lady is gone for 2 weeks...so y'all know I will be hella stressed "babysitting" my co-workers!!!!!

Can you believe it's already gonna be Thanksgiving already??????? I am soooo not ready!!!!

Happy Friday you all!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

20 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

Oh shit.... sounds like its lock down in cell block DEE. LOL

8:40 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

HAPPY BDAY TO MOMMY!!!!Ya'll cooking for Thanksgiving? Cause my tupperware is looking mighty empty right about now...lol

Enjoy your weekend babes!

8:51 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Haahaa! Sometimes they definitely do need a beatdown!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Happy birthday to your mom, yesterday was my husbands.

I am definetly feeling you on the Thanksgivin, I am not prepared either but hopefully I should be able to pull it off..Have a great weekend.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

I respect the use of the lockdown... Put him in check...he will respond correctly.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Groove said...

Happy Bday Momma, and many many more!!!!

I see you rule with an iron fist.

Have a good weekend!

10:25 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Super Mom into ACTION!
Girl get in dat AZZ!
Holla!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

LOL. Boy I remember those days of the beat down about some grades. Anyway, have a great weekend!

11:37 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Happy Birthday to Mama!

Yup the car keys will definately hurt the most!

Have a great weekend Dee.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous SimplyDiva said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Go DEE! Show him whose the boss.. Looks like he may have forgotten! ;)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

You got him when you say no car keys, he will have that grade shaped up in no time. Stay on him though.

Happy B-day to Moms.......

2:32 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

You go gurl....my son is the same way thinking that we were not once children ourselves!! Boy they do try to play don't they!?!?!

Anyway don't be to hard on yourself for doing what's best for your son....he knows that no matter what you would never do that to him....he knows you love him!

Yes the year is at an end....how times sure goes when you're having fun!

~Smooches~

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Ut-ohhhhhhhhhh.. Looks like momma-dee is laying the law down..

9:34 PM  
Blogger WIP said...

You truly keep it real wit' dem men-childs of yours! I love it, lady. You continue to teach me from afar exactly what I have to look forward to. And that son of yours needs to rename himself "Whodini" cause I-on know nan who can bring a low D up in a week. What he gone do, bring it up to a HIGH D? At least he got game ... just tried to run it on the wrong chick ~laughs~.

Tell ma that when she thinks not enough people think about her on her "special" day that you've got a whole Cyber community of friends that shouted her out. So "Happy Birfday, Dee's mama!"

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Good move with the punishment for James. He'll think twice about bringing home another low grade.

6:22 PM  
Blogger crallspace said...

Too many people take off for the weekends and the blogosphere slows down.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving...it's going to be great taking this much needed break...

8:43 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Happy belated birthday to mama!

Time is flying, girl. Though it doesn't feel that way when I'm sitting at my desk wishing I were somewhere else. :)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Damn. James is on lock down! Do the damn thang, girl! LOL Happy Belated to your mom!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home