Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hello.....it's me........

Hey you guys!!!!! I hope you all had a great holiday!!!! My turkey day was good!!! I had a good little break. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.....Monday my youngest was sick so I MADE him stay home from school.

While I was calling in to work at 6:15 he was in the backround saying "mom i'm o.k. I wanna go to school!!!" LOL After I hung up I told him not to EVER do that while i'm on the phone!!!! Boss lady called to see if he was o.k. She just laughed at the message. That kid hates to miss school!!! I hope he keeps it up when he starts High School next year.........

Can you believe it's December???? I am NEVER ready for Christmas............ALWAYS ready for December 22nd though........Diva's birthday is coming.........YEAH...............22 days from now!!!!!

Hmmm what else???? I kind of started dating again......I will keep you posted........He seems nice enough now but you know how quickly that shit changes!!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! I need a computer at home so I can catch up on all of the stuff I missed over the last few days!!!!

20 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

I glad you getting you "date" on.... I hope he's a keeper!

10:26 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

LOL at the baby! I can see it now..him during the day looking sad at what class he's missing :)

Hope the new 'friend' keeps the good behavior going!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Dating again, eh? Enjoy yourself.

12:08 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

LOL at your son saying he's okay while leaving your message..HA_HA_HA!!!

Cool getting your date on

Glad u had a good break!! So we get to sing Happy B-day to you blogger style soon?? LOL

2:49 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Welcome back missy! I hope your baby is feeling better!

My Thanksgiving was good.

Somebody got a boyfriend!!! *smile*

The B.O.B will be on the back burner for a while I see!! ~LOL~

~Smooches~

3:22 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

You sound really up beat Diva!

Glad the guy friend is nice. (fingers crossed)

Christmas is here I'm not ready either! Get that computer for home as your Christmas gift to yourself!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

LOL @your son. My T-day was great, I'm glad yours was too.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Glad that you met someone...that's a funny story with your son....

9:07 PM  
Blogger crallspace said...

HA... the only cynicism I sense in any of that was in the dating part. Yes, it can change.

That's good that your son likes school. That wasn't the case for me at that age. I used to like to stay home and prank 1-800 numbers all day.

9:33 PM  
Blogger P. Alonzo Harris Jr. said...

i hope it goes over well for you...

6:32 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Gobble gooble! I had a good quiet one. What else is going on with you?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Girl I knew you were alright, our birthday is in the same month. LOL Your son is funny.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Glad you had a good holiday! Yeah.. Definitely keep us posted on the dating!

LOL @ him talking in the background. I hide in the bathroom when I call in sick. lol Can't chance that!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

That's good that your son takes school seriously. But I can imagine what the voicemail message sounded like with your son in the background saying that he was okay. *lol*

And on the dating front, I hope that everything works out for you two.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

kids can amaze you these days. glad to know your dating. well just see how things work out for you. hope it works out great.......

2:45 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

See that's why your ass been quiet, skip all that holiday day turkey business, somebody's been making their own stuffin'
*wink*
Welcome Back...

6:12 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

"dating" huh ;) lol i can't wait to hear about it lol...

7:05 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

My B-Day is the 30th - Yeah!! Capricorns. Definetly want to be kept updated on the new boo.

Glad you had a wonderful holiday!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Sounds like someone didnt want to go to work also.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Proactiff said...

Hopefully old Saint Negro will bring you a refurbished 'puter or something for Christmas. Woo-hoo ... dating? Stop it I say. You go girl.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home