Friday, November 04, 2005

I NEED SUM SOON!!!!!

Happy Friday y'all!!!

I need sum!!!! I want to do grown up naked shit!!!!

some of you might be saying "well Dee just do it!!! Like N.I.K.E."

I wish it was that simple!!!! You see being a mom really narrows down your naked-time!!!! It's soooo frustrating!!!

Let me explain.................

I would love to be able to have a "sleep over" but you see the problem is this, I don't want my kids to see some "random.ass.negro.cuming.or.going" I just can't see it!!! The few times I do have company......either the boys are gone(VERY RARE) or I sneak said victim in and out like a ninja.......it is understood that before the naked fun begings you must leave before the sun comes up!!!! UNDERSTAND?????

Even the liar who I kicked it with for 2 1/2 years still left before my boys woke up!!!! He was in respected the way I ran shit!!! EVEN THOUGH HE WAS/IS A BIG.FAT.LIAR.

ALL THE SNEAKING IN AND OUT IS HARD.....THEN THERE IS THE NOISE FACTOR!!! It takes all the fun outta "doing the do" if you can't yell,scream and act a dam fool!!!!

What's a gurl to do??????? Which brings me to my next problem........grown ass negroes that don't have their own place!!!! What's up with that shit?????? o.k I can understand if you are in the Navy and you live on the ship.......understood!!!!! If you don't have your own place this leads me to believe:

1. you live with a woman and your ass is a LIAR!!!
or
2. you live at home with moms..........
or
3. you are hiding something!!!!


The men that I have been talking too lately want to come hang out at my house. NO...........HELL.NO!! There is no need for my son's to come home and see you sitting on our couch and you probably will not be back!!!!! You coming to my house and drinking my liquor does not equal a date!!!!! HELLO!!!!

You want my number but you don't have a number to give me!!!! What the fuck????? Do I look that stooopid???? O.k I understand not everyone has a cell(hard to believe huh?) but no home phone? No work phone? You have a woman!!!

Anywayz....i'm on the hunt for someone with their own place to put out the fire!!!!!

Wish me luck.....thanks for listening!!!!!

25 Comments:

Blogger Closet Owner said...

I feel your pain.

You know how hard it used to be to do my thang witht the little two doors down.

You learn, you adapt, you overcome.

But for gosh sakes....have some sex, please. this whole blogverse seems to be suffering without. Or they just not telling.

2:23 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

ROFLMAO!!!

This is why I love reading your post!! I feel you, I can't for the life of me get none either!!

The whole aspect of them wanting to come "OVER" and not take you to their crib is suspect....

I have my baby home as well so it's hard for me to git naked to...oh the horrors of "single" motherhood...hang in there it will get better (this is what i'm told when i'm going through booty withdrawal).

Ok I think I said to much...I posted in your commets, sorry!

Have a great weekend!

~Smooches~

3:12 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

Good Luck on the gettin some ass hunt! Or except the drought as I have! :-)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Who in this blogosphere doesn't need some. Here's hoping your drought doesn't last as long as mine has.

8:43 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS SINGLE??
Dem guys have woman. The women might be half -dead and useless, but dem have woman and a bunch of kids.
You know sex in the back of an SUV is not all that bad!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

LOL!! still laughin at you girl!!
Dag that's a hard one! You really can't have Negros sittin up at your house thinkin he's dating you and having your boys witness some dude just chillin!
And the noise factor... that's really hard cause they hear everything! Believe me!! Better to date a man who:

A. has his own place
B. willing to take you there for the hot lovin
C. Not tryin to wear your couch out everynight
D. a guy who knows his place! Not trying to be friends with your boys in order to spend time at your place and not trying to move in!

Fingers crossed for that dude to walk into you life like ASAP to put the fire out!! LOL!

9:10 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Girl, I know! Well, kinda. I understand about needing to get your freak on and looking for a place to do it.

As for guys who don't have their own place, I run into 2 kinds: guys who are cheating and guys who are rooming. Now the facts are that San Diego is expensive as hell, so I understand somebody might need a roommate. But honey, if he's not giving up the digits, he absolutely has a girl. No questions asked.

Oh, and the having to be quiet thing. That is just cruel and unusual. ;) You better clear out that back seat and handle your business. lol!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jaimie said...

You are so funny. I'm a mom too, so I know your struggle, girl. What about sneaking one in when your kids are asleep? P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back soon and I'll continue visiting yours! Glad you found it funny.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm weak as hell!! ROFLMAO!! LOL Only you would post something like this. lol I feel for you, chica. Hell, I know how it is, and I don't have kids. That's why I deal with men who have their own. Now, that out of town booty, I switch it up. I'll go to his place, or if he visits me, I'll get a room, because as you know, your girl lives on the ship. I'll either get a room at a hotel, or get one on base. If I get one on base, I'll pay for it, because it's not that much for a weekend. If I get one in a hotel, he's paying for it....As you can see, I'm back!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

*praying for Dee god please let someone come put out Dee's fire* LOL

Ok now I hope you get some real soon!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

Trust your instincts! No cell phone? hard to believe in 2005 almost 2006.

1:11 AM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

chile....I need me some too...As we get older we get that much more picky....i'm a little lucky because I have a bck door in my bedroom...but still can't get up the nerve to use it...

6:31 AM  
Blogger Groove said...

Gurlllll I hear that. I want sum too!

You are sooo silly.

12:49 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Ummm...girl I'm rootin' 4 ya..LOL

1:52 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

LOL!!! Grown up Naked shit, keeps you young, happy hunting!

2:40 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Dee, you better ninja that brother in the house and get him out quick. Push comes to shove if he oversleeps, push him out the window.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Princess Dom-that's funny. But I heard that there is a drought on good men. The drought should end soon--winter is coming here and most guys look for a place to nestle, don't they?...or was that a book I was reading.

9:06 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Somebody grown, sexy and with their own pad....help this sista out STAT!
Happy hunting girl!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Gotta sneak in those thrusts and pumps when you can.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

my moms would probably relate to this post... but it looks like she will be getting some rather sooner than she thinks.. yuck, i dont' want to think about it, LOL. I know y'all MOMS needs some loving too! Shoot, i need sum, LOL

8:58 AM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Girl ya need to get out and get ya some. Take you time and you will run upon the right man sooner than ya think. Cause seems like you need to get ya some asap. You may need to send the boys out for a weekend and get ya scream on. :-)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

"I sneak said victim in and out like a ninja"

LMAO!!!!


I hope you get some SOOOOON!!!!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Hope you had a good weekend and were able to find some ass!

I was crackin up when I was reading your post! LOL

1:33 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

*lol* @ what Nikki said. Dee, yup, your sons are at the age where they know what's up.

1:52 PM  
Blogger tjeanise said...

Girfrd! I hear you loud and clear. That is certainly one of the downsides of being a single parent. May you find you "sum" soon!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home