Monday, November 07, 2005

It's Monday!!!!

I didn't get any!!!!!! Still on FIRE!!!!! I thought twice about pulling B.O.B(battery operated boyfriend) out of the drawer but changed my mind.....I'm soooo not feeling his plastic ass!!!!! My gurl says I need to buy a new boyfriend.......

I spent the WHOLE weekend in the house!!!! I only left once on Saturday to take James(the oldest) to work........Then to Wal-mart. Only spent $44 YEAHHH!!! That is a 1st for me!!!!

What is it about that dam Wal-mart that makes you spend soooo much money???? I go for toilet paper and paper plates and spen $100!!! I swear there is something in the air...... Maybe that dam greeter persons sprays something on you when they say "welcome to Wal-mart"

I woke up to a flat tire this morning!!!! The teenager had the car all day yesterday!!!! He parked the edge of the tire on the white.parking.thingy. and it was broken and sharp I assume!!!!

This is a short work week for me....YEAH!!! Don't hate!!!!! LOL
I have Thursday off cause the lil one has a Dr.s appointment at 10 and Friday is a holiday....so I requested Thursday off. Then the gurls decided ROAD.TRIP. Off to Vegas Friday a.m My gurl that lives in Vegas is having her birthday this weekend....plus house warming!!! She just got her new house!!!! This weekend is going to be a BLAST!!!!! Two Of my craziest gurlfriends.........drinking, dancing,comedy and hopefully some ADULT FUN!!!!

This is my motivation to get me through Tuesday and Wednesday!!!!!

21 Comments:

Blogger DJ Diva said...

and what a great motivation too...I'm not even touching the BOB...cause I didn't touch mine either LOL...Have a great time...Flat tires are a b*tch...

2:39 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Lucky you....have fun, you deserve it girl!

Like you I was tempted to get my B.O.B (aka Jason) but changed my mind....there's nothing like a real man!!! *ahhhh*

If ya git some this weekend put a pump in for me!! ~LOL~


~Smooches~

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

What goes on in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas. ha ha haaaa That's what's up!!! I'm all FOR ADULT FUN!!! I need me sum! Have fun, girl!!!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

Sounds like somebody might get some wood in the fire this weekend!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

I guess a lot more women own BOB's than I thought! What a waste!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Hope you have some fun and hopefully get ya some girl!!!!!!!!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

Dang sounds like you're going to have a fabu weekend.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jaimie said...

LOL about the BOB thing. There's nothing wrong with it-what else are you going to do?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Have fun in Vegas. Hopefully I can get you (and any other blogger that want to) to come back to Sin City when I go out there in April.

9:48 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Awwwwwwwww shucks....
Friday is my last day of work I say we have apple martinis at 9am!

Just Cuz.....

5:23 AM  
Blogger Groove said...

One day down and one to go. Can I join you and your girls it sounds like fun.

I kinda thought I would be in cali this week, but It looks like boston for me tomorrow.

5:59 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Drinking & dancing? I wanna come. :)

My BOB is named Richard. Well, one of them. ;)

7:04 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you to get you some in Vegas! Enjoy yourself!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I WANNA COME! Have a great time this weekend ;)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

You have fun girl!!! Have a drink for me while your there. LOL

10:33 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Ooohh.. Have fun in Vegas. You better come back w/lots of stories!!!

Wal-Mart is the devil! I can't just go for 1 or 2 things.. I always spend too much money!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

I wish I could come! I need a vacation. Dang I wish I had something planned to get me through these two days. Girl have fun this weekend! Have some fun for me too!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Gyrl.. if ya can't get some then get yourself a rabbit (and i don't mean the furry 4 legged critter eitha) The rabbit is my best friend these days (exits to go buy more batteries) LMAO

8:50 PM  
Anonymous O said...

Vegas, huh? Sounds like fun. And I'm sure you'll make up for a not so thrilling time this weekend.

7:31 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

My goodness! HAVE FUN!
Holla!

8:03 AM  
Blogger MEP said...

I'm with your friend: you need a new BOB to get you by until you have some quality naked-time.

And Wal-Mart is totally a time warp in which you have no control over what you put in your cart. It's mind control, and you might be onto something with the greeter. Lol.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home