Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.........

I'm back y'all!!!!! I had a really good time!!!!!

I'm sorry I don't have any wild.ass.sex.with.random.strangers.stories.!!!

I left on Friday with my gurl that lives there in Vegas. She had to work in L.A. Friday morning then work a lil while in La Jolla(near me). She didn't want to ride home alone so she picked me up and we hit the road!!!! It worked out cause I got to spend time with her alone before the rest of the gurls got there!!! Four and a half hours of driving.....you get to really talk about EVERYTHING!!!!

We hung out Friday nite and really talked a LOT!!! She has a beautiful home and a great new job!!! I am sooo proud of her. Two years ago she was unemployed...........GOD.IS.GOOD.

Saturday morning she got up and made me breakfast in her beautiful kitchen....I just love pretty kitchens.......LOL We ate and drank coffee and talked a lot!!! Then we got dressed and got ready to hit the streets!!!!
As soon as we got in motion, theese bitches call and say we are here!!!!!
BITCHES.PLEASE!!!! Meet us at the bar.....it's 1:00 on saturday.....you heffas were supposed to be here Friday nite!!!!

Now we give them directions to where we are and do you know one of them bitches have the nerve to say "but i'm not dressed" My gurl said "i'm sorry, but me and Dee are" Why in the hell are you not ready to HIT.IT!!!!

So they get to the bar, we all have a few rounds and then we go BACK to the house and my gurl shouts "YOU BITCHES HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET READY"!!!! I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!!!!! We hit the strip!!!!

The rest of the weekend was a blast!!!! Drinking and more drinking!!!! Dancing and maore drinks and eating and more drinks and laughing and more drinking!!!!!

Sunday we woke up to mimosas and went to bed drinking......ALL.DAY.DRINKING.AND.NON.STOP.LAUGHTER!!!!!

All and all the weekend was great. Only two lil fights.....thats good for FIVE women......We got home at five on Monday!!!!

I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!

20 Comments:

Blogger Groove said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time. I think every LADY needs time with the girls...

10:10 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

I'm glad that you were able to make it to Vegas, because the ride situation was looking kind of grim. It sounded like you all had fun.

10:18 AM  
Blogger BossMack said...

I hope you let a Nigga beat it up out there!

1:10 PM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

That sounds awesome!

1:19 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. I know you feel rejuvenated.

1:21 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

Dee, stop holding back. Where is the juicy stuff?? Where are the Wicked & Wild stories?
Just kidding, glad you had a great time. Its always good to just get away and break loose when you can.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Glad you have fun. Hopefully you and your girls will be available when I come out there next year.

8:01 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Sounds like mega-fun. I'm next!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

That's good that you had a great time!!!!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Glad you had a great time

12:59 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Just glad to have you back.

I am sure you will fill us in on the details of your trip...the NRB Details.
(Not Rated for the Blog)

1:15 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Nothing better than hanging with your best girl and talking(oh yeah in a nice kitchen..LOL) how relaxing...Girl Mimosa! Ooh I'm glad u had a great time...I've been and I love it...I want 2 go again!

3:01 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Sounds like someone had fun, without the sex! Cool! I would love to visit Vegas myself.....ah the things I would do!! *smile*

~Smooches~

3:07 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

girl u had me rollin when i came thru last night!

Im sooo glad u had fun girl!

4:22 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Ah man, that sounds wonderful!!! Oh, I love Vegas! I'm glad you had a good time. Sorry there wasn't any sex with random strangers. That's the best part! ... from what I've heard. ;)

6:49 AM  
Blogger POPS said...

the 30-minute ultimatum sounds very familiar...what's up with the new son's moms?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Glad you had fun. You needed those drinks.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

I'm so happy to see you had fun out in Vegas.. Absoloutely fabulous

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm slippin, because I'm just now reading this! I'm glad you had a good time!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home