Thursday, December 08, 2005

2 weeks and counting!!!!!!

Exactly 2 weeks from today.......................My birthday!!!!!

I just want to start off by saying this: TYRA and her judges S.U.C.K.T.H.E.BIGGEST.

How in the hell did they 1: get rid of Bre?~?~ she is the shiznit!!!! 2. how in the fu*k did they pick pastey colored Nicole over Nik?~? Nik was my second choice cause her pose was ALWAYS the same!!! I was mad as hell. My youngest son simply "mom I told you they were gonna pick Nicole" I just rolled my eyes at him..........

I am soooo not ready for Christmas......not one gift purchased. I only buy for my boy cuz Christmas is for the kids.........The ONE fucking thing I ask baby daddy to buy for my youngest son.....he calls this morning at 6 and says he couldn't get it......now I gotta scrape and scrounge to get my baby that dam PSP or whatever the hell it's called. The hand held play station2 thingy....what a freakin ASSHOLE!!!!!

I need to get my house decorated to get me in the spirit. I don't get my tree until the 10th because I keep my apartment soooooo warm, I don't want my tree to go up in flames!!!!!! ~~~~~POOF~~~~~ I always wrap my front door and air conditioner and put big ass bows on them.make them look like gifts!!! I Hang a few other decorations like candy canes or garland around my porch!!!! Shit I need to get cards out too!!!! Dam I'm really sucking this year!!!!!!

Not really hanging out with dude anymore....something is just not right about him...............can't quite get my finger on it!!!! I have to go with my gut feeling.....back to the drawing board!!!! I'm not giving up yet!!!!!

I had lunch with a friend I have not seen in a while. He and I were really close. We worked together for about 2 years. He was also friends with my ex-husband. When I moved on with "the LIAR" he did not want to come around because he said he didn't "feel" right because my ex is his "boy"....what the hell ever!!!!!! Any ways we promised to do a better job of keeping in touch after our friend/co-worker died a few weeks ago!!!! At the funeral we promised to see more of each other!!!!! So He met me for lunch yeaterday. He wanted to know how me and the boys were and of course how my ex is. He asked if I was still with "the liar" and I told him NAAWWW!!! He said "how do you do it"? HUH??? He wanted to know how I just pick up and move on after my marriage ended bad.............my next relationship ended horrible. I said I JUST.DO.IT!!!!! I don't blame the next man for what the last 2 did!!!! PERIOD!!! He said you know what Dee? You are a RIDER!!!! " I said yeah I know...shit I gotta be!!!!!! I just take shit as it comes you know!!!!! My day is coming!!!!! My prince is looking for me as we speak!!!!!! I know it.....all the bullshit I've been through the last 4-5 years is just preparing me for the ONE!!!!! I know this!!!!!!!

Y'all have a great Thursday....................and REMEMBER:

EXACTLY 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY............SOMEBODY IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!



31 Comments:

Blogger E to the dwige said...

hot damm girl that's what I'm talking about great attitude.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

I am so glad you not bringing that baggage with you. Some brothers end up paying for the sins of others. Glad it aint that way with you.

Stay up my nigga!

9:36 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Now I hope this friend doesn't try to hit on you one day! *speaking from experience*

Somebody's birthday is in 2 weeks...what's the plans?

9:41 AM  
Blogger BossMack said...

I tried to holla at Tyra B one day, shit shut me down cold, it was funny as fuck. Tha funny thing is, she was with some bitches I knew and she wasn't tha best looking bitch present. I just hollered cause she was Tyra. That bitch has an 8 head not a fo-head.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Carmell said...

well at least your baby daddy asked. mine is so stupid. because of his dumb ass i don't even know if i'll be able to afford a decent Christmas, since i still gotta pay the taxes on my new ride.

great attitutude!! if i had to thats how i would be!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Im mad about it too!!!!
I loved Bre and I wanted her to win but if she didnt I just knew that Nik would. I was shocked when they picked Nicole but oh well - what can you do

10:10 AM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Hey almost B-day girl! Yes!! I wanted to Nik to win...but I can see why the plain Jan chick won..once she's transformed she looks nice but still...Nik was just really beautiful already...

Get those bows ready!!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Lynn said...

You go girl!! I feel the same way, my marriage ended in a bad way and the dude i was with after my marriage ended the same way, but i refuse to give up. I know that Im going through this for a reason...He's out there and I know we'll meet one day.

stay up!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to ya...Happy Birthday!

My son wants one of the PSP's too...I can't count on his dead beat dad so again it's left to mommy to come to the rescue! Fucker!!

With that dude do you boo go with you instinct. I am feeling you the one is definitely out there baby gurl...just keep on keeping on!! Much love stay blessed! :)

Don't let anyone steal your thunder!

~Smooches~

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jaimie said...

I don't watch the show, but something about Tyra Banks just RUBS ME THE WRONG WAY. Like she's trying to hard or something?

6:09 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

just be patient your Prince soon come!
At least you still luve the birthdays, I dread mine!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Icey said...

Happy soon to be born on date!!!

That is so great you are a not a bag lady when it comes to your relationships!!

Yes I was on Team Bre also but I knew she was not going to win but I feel like she is going to "bring it" later on!!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Tyra and that show have been crazy for a while now with those wacko judges who are supposed to be the authorities on fashion. Yeah right. *rolling eyes* I watched the show for a few seasons, but I didn't watch any of the last season. It seems that I didn't miss a thing.

It's a good thing that you can sense something not right about a guy before a relationship begins. This way things can end before they begin with no drama.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Ugh, your baby daddy is foul for not getting your son the PSP, but don't let that bring your spirit down. You will be blessed.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Going with your gut can't be wrong! I was in the same situation too.. My relationship w/kids dad ended HORRIBLE and my last relationship ended even WORSE, but look at what I have now. It was worth the wait. I know... I'm being sappy. lol

10:23 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Happy Early BDAY nukka!
*smile*

11:02 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

This was the first time that I didnt have a favorite for ANTM. I really didnt care.

As for moving on goo for you... I wish we all has that strength.


Dont even get me started on chritmas!

12:06 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I think ANTM was thinking they couldn't have 3 black or near black girls in a row.

Your prince will find you, or hell you will find him.

your scured of scary movies??? Girl I am AFRAID of "Unsolved Mysteries" Shoot I can't watch that mess in the daytime!

Do your thang Diva! You my twin for real...you would like I would wish for a breast shrinkage or something...naw I want to be TALLER! Diva TALL!
Holla!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

I was so mad with the results from the ANTM, but ya know what Bre and Nik are gonna have more of the spotlight than Nicole even though she is ANTM b/c they are more ourgoing to me.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Juicy said...

Thanks for checkin me out. And good luck with your Christmas shopping. Check the Sunday sales paper for a good but price on that PSP.

12:34 PM  
Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

happy early birthday, but Bre is wack...she some project chick from NY with a serious attitude problem who didn't take good modeling pictures...Nik looked like a Beyonce wanna-be and Nicole, even tho she wasn't my favorite, was really looking like a model in almost all her photos...nonetheless, Lisa should have made it to the end...I think Tyra was just jealous of her.

12:59 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Yeah, I like that Bree girl and she should have won...most improved and prettiest..

7:33 AM  
Blogger Deirdre said...

Tyra looks sort of fake to me now...anyway...great birthday plugs ma!:)

8:02 AM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

NOW C...that's y I'm glad I missed the final ANTM...BLAH...And go head girl..As Soul to Soul said "Keep on Moving"!

Baby daddies (ex husbands are the worst!)

4:57 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

oh the email is djdiva1973@yahoo.com

4:58 PM  
Anonymous O said...

Hmmm, just want to go on record to register my saltiness--IN ADVANCE--if somebody whose birthday is right around the corner fails to contact me so I can help celebrate this momentous day properly! And what the hell is wrong with the Ex? People kill me sometimes.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

HEY DIVA!! I WAS SO WITH YOU ON ANTM!! I KNEW THEY WOULD PICK NICOLE. THERE HAS BEEN 2 BLACK GIRLS 2 SEASONS STRAIGT. I LOVED BRE!

THE DEAL WITH THE X AND CHRISTMAS...TYPICAL. MY DAD WAS THE SAME WAY. BELIEVE ME,...HE WILL GET HIS.

ON OLE BOY....GO WITH YOUR GUTT. GOD DIDN'T GIVE YOU THOSE INSTINCTS FOR NOTHING.

THE BAGGAGE DEAL....SEE, THAT'S A TOSS UP FOR ME. YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T PUNISH SOMEONE FOR WHAT ANOTHER HAS DONE BUT THEN AGAIN,...YOU CAN'T FORGET BECAUSE HISTORY HAS BEEN KNOWN TO REPEAT ITSELF. IT COULD COME UP AGAIN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO KNOW TO RECOGNIZE IT SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO RE-LIVE THE BS.

JUST CONTINUE MAKING YOU AND YOURS HAPPY....NOTICE THAT YOU GET BLESSED WITH STUFF WHEN YOU AREN'T LOOKING? YOUR PRINCE WILL COME....BUT SO WHAT IF HE DOESN'T....HAVE FUN LIKE A MO FO UNTIL THEN.....HAPPY B-DAY!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've added you to my CHI LOVE blog roll.

10:39 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Girl, I hope your birthday is rocking! :)

I'm not ready for Christmas, either. I haven't even bought cards yet. Yeah, I know. I suck. lol

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

That's what's up, Dee! You got to have that attitude!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home