Tuesday, December 06, 2005

5 random things.................

I was hand picked by Rhonda to do this! You all know I don't know how to link.........get over it!!! LOL Good thing I went by her lil spot today or I would have had NO IDEA!!!!!

That is one of my goals for 06..........

to learn to link

to learn to post pics


anyways Ms Rhonda here goes:


1. I am very tall for a woman...................5'11 bare foot I always wear at least a 2" heel.............it's the super.model.diva.in me!!!! I hated it as a kid/teenager but luv it as an adult.......especially the "tall drink of water comments" save the "dam youre tall!!" NO SHIT!! I HATE the amazon comments.....that's not appealing!!!!

2.I don't know how to swim........fear mostly!!! Do I want to learn?~? yeah maybe one day but you know the saying........can't teach an old dog...........

3. I luv grown.up.naked.stuff. y'all know exactly what i'm talkin bout...........there is a fine line between being a freak and just having a good time!!! I know y'all want other details.let your minds run free!!! Good thing I have the boys or I would be outta control in my new found "singleness"

4. I love my skin color(dark chocolate).............I wish I had blemish free flawless skin............I have tried err thing under the sun. I need an esthetician (sp? spell check doesn't work here at the plantation) Everytime some one asks me the one thing I would change about me they ASSUME I would want bigger breastesses....nnnaaaww i'm cool with my b cups!!!! I want pretty skin!!!!

5. I am afraid to watch scary movies!!!! Yeah big.bad.ass.will.whoop.a.mufuggas.ass. is afraid of scary movies!!!!! Not afraid of anybody on 2 legs but none of them scary movies that give me bad dreams.............


Now maybe you all know me a lil better!!!!

21 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

Yay im first!!!


Love the list.


You need to remeber that scary movies are just "make believe". LOL Thats what I tell my kids.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

msnhim: gurl as much as I know it's "make-believe" I still have bad dreams.............LOL

i'm scared of the dark too........

8:41 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

wait 5'11 good lawd!
Im soo hating Dee!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

ms. slow: don't hate gurl it's soooooo hard to get a good pair of jeans/pants

11:10 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Go on with your top model self - I'm 5'2.

yay for the chocolate sistas!

We gon get this done before 06

To post pictures:

Under your title thing when you're writing a new post there are 6 buttons. bold, italic, link, ", and a box with a picture in it.

Click the picture box and a box comes up - you have 2 options. You can get a picture saved to your computer or a picture on a website. I prefer the one saved to your computer, it's easier.


To link:

highlight what you want to link and click on the 3rd button next to italic. A box comes up and you paste the website you want to link.

Hope this helps. If not let me know and I'll help some more.

I learned the same way - someone left it in my comments!

Peace & Love.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous O said...

well this ws fun to read. now if you'd just hurry up and have folk over to the crib for somethin' that'd be great. maybe I'll have a card party within the next few weeks.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Love the list!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

i am so with ya on the scary stuff.....i'm such a punk.

11:56 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Great list! For years I told people I was 5'8" when I was just under 5'7" and I never leave the house without heels on. If I could change one thing it would definitely be the height thing.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Damn...my daddy used to say we all the same height lying down

1:30 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

ms.hapee: gurl I will try this weekend.......do you have cingular? Free mobile to mobile minutes cuz I may need some step by step help.......

O: well somebody has a birthday....aahhem...hint hint on the 22nd!!!!

ms. brandi: uuumm I forgot my password again that's why I have not been by to see you......

ms.Jazz: I miss your blog

ms. chele: gurl i.luv.my.height.tall gurls rock!!!

closet owner: you don't know how often I get that line!!! LMAO

1:57 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

damn I'm short LOL...I want bigger breasteses LOL

2:49 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Dammit, I tagged you over on my page but somebody got you first. Oh well disregard. Great list by the way....

3:29 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

# 4 & 5, we have in common....I am a dark chocolate skined sista, and luv it!! My skin is ok, not too many blemishes!!

I'm a big old scardy cat when it comes to scary movies as well....gotta sleep with the light on after!! ~lol~

Love your list, I got tagged again today and was gonna tag you but now that I read your post I'm glad I didn't....to much tagging isn't fun! *smile*

~Smooches~

4:05 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

You can used #5 to get #3. Just think about it and I'm sure you'll see where I'm going with that.

Anyway, I don't know how to smim either. That's quite alright with me. I don't plan on getting close to nobody's Ocean. I've seen the Atlantic and the Pacific already so I am ok.

7:40 PM  
Blogger BossMack said...

You sound fly to me, and you live right down tha street.

10:03 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

no cngular but I have a pretty good plan so I can call you.

5:53 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Heehee! Mine too. Let's have a cyber party the night before!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

You are too funny. Great list - you and your "adult" lovin self, HAHAHA Thanks!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

When you figure out how to post pics and link, I beg of you, come over to my site and hook me up. (JK)
Just wanted you to know you are not alone I guess that will be one of my many resolutions.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

LOL @ Hapee giving you instructions on how to post pics! Enjoyed the list, sweetie!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home