Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day 6 no glasses.......2 days and counting!!!

Day six no glasses...yeah!!!! I must say it's getting easier to get them in. I still have a lil tuble getting them out!!!! Saturday night it took me 30 minutes to get them out....maybe it was the 7 yep SEVEN vodka gimlets I consumed!!!!! LOL

Two days til my lil birthday cocktail party...........I didn't invite a lot of folks cause i'm not trying to feed too many people. And the cocktails...everybody I know DRINKS and since i'm providing the liquor I though I should LIMIT my invites!!!! LOL

I just about finished my shopping last nite.............yeah i'm last minute!!! I shop right up to Christmas eve...................

I was trying soooooo hard to find the PERFECT pre-birthday and birthday outfit!!!! I went to my 3 favorite stores and NOTHING!!!!! Shit I always but myself TWO birthday outfits!!!!! Now what am I gonna do?~?~ The birthday gurl does NOT have her SHIT together...........I have not even got the food or liquor for Thursday!!!!! What I work soooooo much better under pressure!!!

I think I need Wednesday off!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Closet Owner said...

Gimlets....Man I didnt know anybody drank them.

I was on the for a minute.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Wish I could be a the b-day bash. Hope ya have a good time.

9:17 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Awww!!! I wish I could fly out there for your B-day. Drink a Ammeretto Sour for me!
Girl you better throw on some jeans, and a cute shirt...No need to get tore up in a SUPER cute outfit, you never know what incidents you may have. HEHEHE!
OH! You have been tagged.
Holla!

9:32 AM  
Blogger chele said...

7 gimlets? Dang, girl -- I'm scared of you. Enjoy your birthday.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

closet: I have my WHOLE crew on gimlets..Kettle one....they are the BEST!!!!

Butter: I will have a ball my friends are awesome!!!

Mrs.T.J: Did you tag me?~? DAM DAM DAM!!!!

Chele: I was not driving sooo I took advantage!!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I am on the East coast but I can't wait until Thursday either!!!!!!!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger P. Alonzo Harris Jr. said...

hey there...yeah i can relate with getting acquainted with contacts...

it took the doctor 20 minutes to get them in my eyes, the first time...lol im getting used to them now....but im still attached to my glasses...

4:25 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

girl you do your birthday right! Pre outfits and stuff - LOVE IT!

6:24 PM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

You had 7 gimlets and lived to tell the tale?!?! Dang girl you go :-). Good luck getting that perfect birthday outfit.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Im Like you I work better under pressure .... keep seaching for those outfits...and good luck.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home