Friday, December 16, 2005

Day two.......no glasses!!!!!

Yesterday I could only wear my new eyes for 4 hours. She (my Dr.) said 4 hours the 1st day..........6 hours the next......then graduate to 8 and so on................

Well I went out last nite for a lil pre-birthday drink and it took ALL my will power not to pop my "new eyes" in.....LOL

This morning I put the 1st one in without a problem but the 2nd gave me a lil trouble but I.DID.IT!!!!

I love my new eyes.......................

Y'all just don't know what a big deal this is...........I'm a big gurl now!!!!

My office party is tomorrow............I have to make macaroni and cheese. I swear they think that's all I can cook........every dam pot.luck.barbeque.whatever.excuse.to.eat.lots.of.food. They sign me up for macaroni and cheese. My co-workers..............

I hope the Dr.s have our gifts at the party(money)..they always give us $100 every year!!! I used to complain and call them cheap asses until I found out what they get downstairs($25 last year and NOTHING the year before) What the hell????? That makes our crisp $100 bill in the cards we get the bestest!!!

Well since I don't have a sweetie for my birthday.........I went and got myself something NICE you know to put a smile on my face............a new C.O.A.C.H. bag......if I could post pics I would show you.............

Happy Friday y'all....................

13 Comments:

Blogger Closet Owner said...

I am going from glasses to the surgery myself.

I am going to wait a few more years until they get it perfect. Then I will be able to go to sleep while watching TV.

2:46 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Yeah I want lasik soon.

Did you try posting pics after my instructional?

$100 is a lot betta than a lot of folk. I'm still mad at what they called a Christmas lunch!

4:22 PM  
Blogger candyfortheteacher said...

Hey I got contacts last Christmas. I was the same way I had tried before and chickened out. I love mine now though and they are cheaper than glasses.
I have a friend that works for a doctor and they get $600.00 a year as a Christmas bonus. It blows me away. I am a teacher and I get bubkiss...My husband is the county 911 director, he got a ham.. Doesn't seem right.
I enjoyed reading your blog.

7:43 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

Hope it works out with the new eyes. I have tried contacts twice, but always lose patience with them after about a year. Too much cleaning and changing!
Have a GREAT PRE XMAS WEEK DEE!!
got my gift yet?

9:36 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

You New eyes sound like they are working out, Are they clear or colored. I used to have every color (I worked there, free samples) But I like the Hazel best, ask for a sample when you go for your follow up. You are inspiring me I might have to wear some tommorow.

100.00-- (soon to be)-exhusband only gave me 60.00. Bought me some boots. I already had the kids gifts, I don't wait on no "man"

2:53 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

glad your new eyes are working for you ..... oh and there is nothing wrong with getting yourself a litte something every now and then. Enjoy!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

$100 is a good holiday bonus. Here they would give us a "bonus" but they tax the shit out of it.. So we got a "Gift" instead. Not so much taxes. ;)

9:47 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

That should be our new years resolution...learn how to post pics.
Holla!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

In no time flat you will be able to pop those contacts in and out without a mirror! I want surgery too but I'm scared, so I'm waiting too. One of my co-workers got the surgery and I'm constantly asking her how her eyes are doing. It's been about 2 years now.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

YOU GO GIRL! SEE,...THAT'S SOME DIVA ISH. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GRADUATE TO YOUR LEVEL. (SMILE)

2:25 PM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

send me some mac n cheese!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Girl, good for ya! Glad u got the new eyes..LOL ;-)

3:56 PM  
Blogger TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

It sucks not having a sweetie for your birthday. I've been there before.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home