Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My birthday eve..................

Tagged by Mrs. T.J. I had to find the 23rd post and the 5th sentence or close to it. At least she gave me heads up....not like some bloggers who tag and don't tell or even give you a clue................LOL

Oh shit now I forgot what the dam sentence said.....I forgot to wrie it down.................i'll be right back!!!!!

Here it is: I LIKE TO GET UP AND GET MY SHIT DONE SO I HAVE THE REST OF THE DAY TO DO AS I PLEASE!!

Now I have to tag 5 people but instead...................I want the 1st 5 people that comment to make up the next sentence!!!!! I think that should be funny as hell. I'm gonna LOVE the responses!!!!!

The 1st 5 comments write the next sentnce!!!!!!

I still don't have the "perfect" birthday outfit but i'm sure I wi;; pull it all together....Diva's have a way of doing that!!!!!

I spent waaaaay too much money........My son gave me the money for my part....it was his idea.......I didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't give me enough!!! LOL It was so sweet of him to offer to fund my lil coctail party!!!!!

I will have my brother post the party pics for me this weekend............Thanks in advance if you are reading this brother dear!!!! Yes my brother reads my blog..........he comments sometimes. He already knows all my biddness so I don't mind him reading................If you want to go see some really cute pics of my adorable nephew look for comments from justwill and mosey on over to my lil brothers spot...................

Tonite is the pre-party!!!!! One of my favorite wednesday nite spots for a lil pre-birthday fun!!!!

Today is my Grandma's birthday................Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!!

Happy hump day y'all!!!!!

14 Comments:

Blogger chele said...

"As I please" usually includes Ben & Jerry's and some Lifetime television.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

After that I make dinner for my boys and watch some more TV.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

oh oh oh -- Happy Birthday! teheheh am I late or am I early!???

9:04 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I like to get up and get my shit done so I have the rest of the day to so as I please. Streching and yawning, looking down, aww hell to the naw, let me put some lotion on my ashy knees. Hair appointment, then nails...I can't wait to get drunk over Dee's!!!
Holla!

9:18 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

I like to get up and get my shit done so I have the rest of the day to so as I please.....I don't like to miss out on things so if get a call to meet my girls at Happy Hour, I'm there with a quickness and not worried bout what I didn't do.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Just Will said...

Damn, I guess that means I have to go out and buy you a gift, huh? I'll be more than happy to post your pics for you. And happy Birthday Eve!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Just Will said...

Damn, I guess that means I have to go out and buy you a gift, huh? I'll be more than happy to post your pics for you. And happy Birthday Eve!

12:25 PM  
Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

happy birthday, babygirl!!! and happy birthday to Grandma too!!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger BossMack said...

Happy B-day Babygirl!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Happy Birthday Eve!!! Have a good time tonight!

3:25 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

Have a great time.
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (now you got me looking forward to mine in july)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Damn. I wasn't in the top 5. I guess that means all I have to do is wish you a happy birthday. Make the most of it and post all the details later.

7:17 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!! TO YOU AND TO ME TOO!!!!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!

Enjoy yourself.

Peace & Love

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home