Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wednesday What??????

Guess who got a 6 foot tree for $22.46 ?~?~ Yeah boy!!!! Walmart is the SHIT!!!! I paid $6.44 for the stand and now my apartment smells like a winter wonderland..............What? Walmart............

I still have not sent out Christmas cards yet....I did get them at walmart last nite though................What am I waiting for????

I decided to throw MYSELF a lil cocktail party on next Thursday (22nd). Yes sir i'm throwing it for myself so that it's done right!!!!! LOL Just a few appetizers and martinis................So if you all are in the area come on by!!!!!

I talked to a guy that I was sort of talking too for a minute when I 1st broke up with the "liar". He didn't really work out cause I could tell he was still "into" his ex (he had broke up around the same time as me and the "liar").........so we just sort of didn't call each other anymore........here is the convo:

him: hey how have you been?

me: i'm good!!!

him: did you get back with your ex?

me: hell no!!!

him: well who are you seeing?

me: uhhh nobody!!!

him: you're STILL single???

me: uhhh yeah!!!!

him: I find that hard to believe..........

me: shit me too!!!!!

him: maybe we could hang out sometime????

me: yeah only if you are really over her..............

him: why did you have to say it like that????

me: because that's what I mean. every other convo was about her and what went wrong..........that is not what I want or need to hear if you are trying to get to know me!!!!!!

him: I didn't know you felt that way.............

me: duh!!!! Me constantly telling you that i'm not her was not clear??? Me saying oohh that's too bad maybe you should be telling her theese things.........was not plain as day?????

him: well I don't really remember.........

me: well you just heard it again!!!!

him: well I gotta go....

me: of course you do!!!!!

him: can I call you later?

me: sure as long as we don't talk about her!!!!!

him: Dee you are such a smart ass!!!

me: no sweetie i'm REAL!!!!!


NEGRO PULEEZE!!!! WHAT????

I got a picture CD in the mail from my Grandma. It has all the pics from her Europe, Canada, Hawaii and Houston trips. I threw it in my purse this morning cause I checked the mail on the way to work.....looking at the pictures at my desk everybody that walked by said the same thing:

Dee you have a LOT of white people in your family..........Dee your grandma is so light..............

My family is DIVERSE!!!!!!!! WHAT????????

Happy wednesday!!!!

8 more days...........................


21 Comments:

Blogger Schatzi said...

You have to keep it real!! Good for you! Have you started taking bets on if he'll call back or not? lol

Great deal on the tree! We have a fake one, but I got some "Pine" spray so our house smells like a real tree. I know.. I'm so ghetto! lol

10:31 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I think we all have a lew "light" people in our families.
Thank goodness you found a CHEAPER tree...nothing like having to spend money on the tree AND presents.
Holla!

10:53 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

This negro...still can't see it! get a clue.

I love that you're straight up with him too.

Damn I wished I lived closer...cocktail party sounds devine :)

Wal-Mart is the schiznit!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Girl you did what you had to do - be you!

You go on deal of the day with that tree. I have a fake one - I just cant be bothered, lol

10:54 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

I couldn't remember the last part of your post while I ws commenting - my husband's family has every shade of black folk in it so I can relate.

People mistake my sis-in-law and her hubby as an inter racial couple on the daily :)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous SimplyDiva said...

Girl Walmart is the JUMP OFF when it comes to Christmas trees! And now that I know what flocking is......why the hell does it cost so much!

LOL

11:21 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Girl we don't have Walmart here in NYC but you better believe that my ass be right on the internet buying my shit from there, I wish we had one of them bad boys here.

Oh and big ups to you for having your own get together for your B-Day nobody does things better than one self..

11:34 AM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Wal mart dont sell trees here.

Why are you still single?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

schatzi: gurl he will not call back.....i'm too real for his ass!!!

Mrs.T.J: I haven't got ONE present yet.but dayum my house looks good!!!

Mwabi: sometimes I think the fact that i'm so honest and open is the very reason i'm alone!!!


Rhonda: I can't stand fake trees.I luv the smell of fresh pine.....

simply: gurl I dunno why it costs sooo much. My youngest said "mom please just buy a can of that snow stuff and we can spray it our selves" LMAO


ms.nicky: when are you going to post?~?~ LMAO

closet: shit I don't know why i'm still single....I get that ALL.THE.TIME!~!~!I know i'm a helluva catch!!!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

Great deal on the tree, I don't think our wal mart has trees. Now that my house is decorated I feel Like having a little lunch party or something myself. (I have to do daytime stuff, cuz all my friends are busy with their husssbannnds in the evening)do I sound like a hater? ;)

12:57 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

That's right ma...Keep it real. Don't let them think that cause you still single they can come in and take control!

Glad to hear about your tree!! I love the smell of real tress.

If I was going to be in Cali I would definitely stop by and hang wit ya! Do you thing gurl and enjoy. You only have one life live it to the fullest no matter what! Get your party on. :)

I don't mean to be preachy but heck if ya goan do it...do it right dang it! ~lol~

Again a early Happy B'day wish and a big ole wet sloppy kiss on the cheek! *Muah*

~Smooches~

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Just Will said...

Don't forget to share the pics, okay? Did I tell you about the comments Grandma made when my friend took her sight-seeing?

Diverse, huh? So, what kind of comments did you get from your co-workers about the little asian nephew before he started looking like me?

3:01 PM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

I like your blog...Thanks for stopping by my spot!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Girl that is a SUPER bargain!

5:22 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Dee

Stay the way you are and if it means being single till your Prince comes then do it :)

I'm the same way...glad I got married young cause I am straight up with men who still try to holla.

Get it right!

5:59 AM  
Blogger chele said...

ain't nothin' wrong with being single ... congrats on the tree and enjoy your cocktail party -- mmmm ... that sounds like a great idea.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

See, that's what's wrong with the dating scene. Too many folks like that guy you mentioned are full of jive talk. Folks need to say and mean what they say or step off completely. *lol* That guy had to go after you checked him coming and going.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

22.46 That right there is a hell of a deal!

Im man hating today so I wont get into the phone call but you put it on the table with him so good for you.

Make sure you have one drink for me at your PArty!

10:27 AM  
Blogger SMW said...

Wait, did someone say they don't have Walmart where they live?

WTF?

Damn Dee, you have white ppl in your family? Wow. I can't imagine what that's like.

11:14 AM  
Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

you kept it real with him...that's good!

I'm glad you're really in the Christmas spirit. I'm halfway there this year. Maybe next year, I'll get really festive.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Keep on keepin it real, Dee. Aint nothing wrong with a diverse family either. We all have that, some of us are just in denial. LOL Kudos on giving it straight to ol' boy. I'm glad you got a good deal on your true. Isn't Wal-Mart the ish'!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home