Monday, January 30, 2006

And the verdict is.....................

I decided to leave dude ALONE. He just doesn't get IT!!!! I told him that I was really upest about him just showing up at my house. I also told him that I don't think he needs to call me 123,876,999 times daily.I told him that I just wanted to be his friend(for the 2nd time).I made good eye contact............I did'nt smile.......... This was Friday night. Saturday he called me SEVEN times!!!!!!! Then He asked if I wanted to go out for drinks later. I said NO!!!! He asked if he could bring over some beer and drink a few with me I said "no thanks.I just want to CHILL" He then asked if he could make dinner and I come over.........NO!!! He asked if I wanted to cook if he brought the food NO!!NO!!!!

Sunday morning 3 calls I ignored.................the 4th call I picked up and said" LOOK I NEED YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SO MUCH!!!!! I NEED MY SPACE!!!! IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT THAT.I'M GONNA ASK YOU TO STOP CALLING ME PERIOD!!!!! WHEN YOU CALL THE FIRST TIME AND I DON'T PICK UP, WHEN I LOOK AT MY PHONE, I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE CALLED.....WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT I WILL CALL YOU BACK......IF AND WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!!!!!

dude: so you are saying I call you 2 much?

me: EXACTLY

dude: so you want me to pull back a little

me: do you know the difference between wants and needs??????

dude: I think so......

me: let me break it down for you..............wants are things you CAN live with out............jewelry, fancy cars, cable t.v NEEDS are things you HAVE TO HAVE like AIR,WATER AND FOOD!!!!!

dude: o.k whaty are you saying Dee?????

me: I NEED YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SO MUCH!!!!

dude: that hurt.................

me: do you understand what I NEED????

dude: yes..............

This was Saturday night!!!! I thought I made myself crystal clear!!!! Sunday morning he called at 7 a.m. Asked if I wanted breakfast........NO THANKS!!!! He called at 9 and asked if he could come over and see me.........NO I'M CHILLIN 10:30 "do you want to come over and I fix you lunch" NO DUDE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU TODAY OR TONIGHT!!!! I NEED SOME SPACE!!!!!!!

dude: but I miss you..............

THAT WAS THE FUCKING BACK BREAKER!!!!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MISS ME WHEN YOU SAW ME ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME SOME SPACE!!!!! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! NOW IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.....I AM GONNA DEMAND THAT YOU STOP CALLING ME PERIOD!!!!!! THE MORE YOU CALL ME AND ASK ME OUT IN THE SAME 24 HOUR PERIOD....THE MORE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AT ALL!!!!! STOP ASKING STOP CALLING!!!!!

dude:you don't know how many women would love to be in your shoes...........

well go stalk them.........please don't call me anymore!!!

I can't do it anymore!!!!! He is a bugga boo!!!!! I have never had this happen before..........I really don't even want to have a friendship with him...............................

25 Comments:

Anonymous nicky said...

Hey mama only you know what is right for you... From reading what you have wrote I too would have chosen to cut dude lose. Damn he needs to learn to LISTEN which he obviously isn't doing or maybe he is and it isn't what he wants to hear. In any event I think you did the right thing..

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Wow, it's probably best that you nipped this in the bud early. He would have probably only gotten worse as time went by.

9:35 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

LMAO!! AHAHAHAHA This guy sounds like a total NUT CASE!! OMG!! I've only had 1 of those in my life (I won't count that time Mack was trippin while we were separated). DANG...well, I think you made the best decision for YOU!!! Stick to your guns...that poor man needs a LIFE and some hobbies...

9:51 AM  
Anonymous o said...

I know you do what you gotta do, but dag, you sounded a bit harsh. That said, it doesn't doesn't seem like he was getting the message when you were being nicer about it, so maybe you had to take it there.

One thing to keep in mind about the situation, so it sounds from here, is what happened. I mean, it doesnt' look like his actions changed at all over time. You mentioned that he used to call quite a bit, used to come over and cook, dote over you, be all up in your grill like he was fixin' your teeth. Point is, sounds like you recognize you need a guy that will not be so damn clingy, so hopefully you can lay those boundaries up front with next man.

I want sushi today and am getting off the post to call you about it.

10:04 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

WOW!
holla!

10:16 AM  
Blogger MEP said...

Oh lord, Dee. He is trying WAAAAAAY too hard. You are doing the right thing by dropping his ass, because it would NOT get better if the relationship got more serious. He's the type that would be trying to see you every minute of every day and would probably try to restrict you from going out of the house without him. Blah - no need for that.

Ditch. him.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

You did the right thing.... Damn He had to go all stakerish on you.

11:13 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

sorry things didnt work out.. but its best that things ended early before it got worse.. good luck w/ the next one!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I don't know to many woman who want a dude to bother the shit out of them! You made the right decision!

1:12 PM  
Blogger No One said...

Oh my God, please stay away from his ass! I have come across a few guys like this and my advice is to run, and keep on running from this fool. He is obviously crazy, and not the guy for you.
I doubt you can even salvage a friendship with this guy cause even if he says he can just be friends, he'lls till have feelings for you. Don't do it, just cut all ties with his bitch ass.
God, I hate guys like this. When did men stop being men?!?!?
I mean, if a woman just wants to fuck and that's it, they should be cool with it, but they're not. They turn into whiney bitches the moment they discover you aren't in love with them. Crazy!!!
Good luck with this one!! :o)

1:12 PM  
Blogger chele said...

I don't want to laugh but this is pure comedy. How dense can this MF be? Dang!

Note to dude: NO WOMAN wants that kind of attention!

1:34 PM  
Blogger P said...

Now, everybody knows that I am fair. I like to hear both side's of the story and play devil's advocate.

I don't take the woman's side of the story just because I'm a woman.

I know there are usually three sides to every story: His side, her side, and the truf.

BUT

There are always exceptions to the rule, kickthatmofotothecurb! He is a H.A.M. and has just show-ded-ded his a$$.

Good riddance!

1:50 PM  
Blogger SmartBlkWoman said...

See see!!! I knew ol dude was a bug a boo! When his behind finally leaves you alone you will be so glad you didn't wait another few months to let him go. Heck, it sounds like your grateful now.

2:46 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear that this happened.

You did what you had to do for you....if he can't respect that then by all means end it!

~Smooches~

3:12 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Yup - a wrap!

I'm so sorry sweets.

4:07 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Okay, I retract everything I said before. He's a straight up nutbasket!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Get a pistol!

Tell ole boy you got a pistol.

Learn to shoot your pistol.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Not in that order!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

wow soo sorry you had to go through all that. Well like O said now you know. No more bugga boos.

4:43 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

The early signs of a stalker....It's good you caught it early.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

It's good that you've severed the ties. Looks like it was going to get worse.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Please tell him not to call you ever again in life. Did he just get off the yellow bus or what. Girl be careful I had one of them before who thought that if he called me up one night and told me he was going to kill himself that I would change my mind about seeing him. I was worried I admit, But then I talked to his male cousin who told me that he does that sort of thing all the time in relationships. I think u may have to get the law invovled soon.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

He might be right a lot of girls might like that but shit you dont - get a clue. Dont settle girl!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I hope you got over your cold and are finally able to have your quiet evenings at home.

c

10:14 AM  
Blogger POPS said...

like princessd, i too, take everything back. my bad, yo

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home