Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WHAT IN DA HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?????

I went to bed early last night. I came home from work, ate some soup and a grilled cheese took some cold.and.cough.make.your.ass.drowsey.medicine, put on my p.j's and hit the bed!!! The boys were not at home and wouldn't be for the next hour-two hours...........yes.....just enough time for me to be knocked-da-hell-out!!!!!

I forgot to turn my cell off!!!!!! BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!!!!

He called at 7:30, 8, and 9 He called the house phone twice as well......I heard my oldest say "my mom is sleep" Then my phone rings at 3:38 a.m. WHO THE FUCK CALLS YOUR CELL AT 3:38 IN THE MORNING????? NEGROE YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR FUCKING DEATH BED!!!!!!!

ME: hello, what's wrong???

dumbass: I haven't talked to you

Me: what the fuck????

dumbass: I called you quite a few times last nite and you didn't answer..

ME: because I was SLEEP!!!!! I don't feel good!!!!!

dumbass: you sounded o.k when I talked to you earlier

Me: i started feeling really bad after lunch!!!! I decided to come home take some medicine and REST!!!!

dumbass:oh

me: why in the fuck would you call me this time of the morning??? I thought it was an emergency!!!!!!

dumbass: well go back to sleep and call me when you wake up.

me: wait on it!!!!! CLICK!!!!!!

dumbass didn't even say feel better or anything........ASSHOLE!!!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger BajanQueen said...

Ok....please tell me "dumbass" is not the NEW guy?!??!?!!

Please oh please tell me it ain't so!!!

Eagerly awaiting your answer..................

~Smooches~

2:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Men just don't make sence sometimes!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Ok, now what in the hell is he got going on. Didn't yall have that talk on things moving slowly. He needs to chill out.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Not only did he call you at a ridiculous time, but he was really ready to have a conversation! ugh

-c

4:34 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Lawd!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

Yikes!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Damn! Say it aint soooooooo! That aint even right! He's really trippin.

Repeated calls on the hour: Aggravated and Pissed Off
3 A.M. call w/o a case of emergency: A woman ready to kill
Expecting sympathy: Pointless
Finding out your new "friend" is a pest and has lost his mind: Priceless

Sorry, Dee..Hope you feel better!

9:04 PM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

aaaaaaaaaw....dummy! i hope you feel better!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

I told you sometimes dudes get attached really quickly. And this is the result, paranoia...sorry you had to expierence that....

5:22 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I really need you to tell him not to call you anymore. He is scaring me. He seems clingy and obsessive. Where did u meet him again?

6:16 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

Since he didn't say it.. I hope you feel better! Guess you need to reiterate the fact that you want to take things S-L-O-W!!! Maybe he'll get it the 2nd time around..

6:17 AM  
Blogger Shai said...

Dee, you must have whipped your on woo-doo on him. LOL. I guess my warning for you to watch him worked but you forgot to check yaself.

LOL. Girl, some of these guys get a taste of you and trip. And when you take control they act like a lost puppy with a snack. I been there but not quite as deep as you.

3:38 a.m. and you callin while I'm sick with no empathy. Girl what you whip on him. LOL.

7:03 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I am laughing to hard right now!
I'm sure you know why!
Then to read Bajanqueens reply...
I KNOW this is the same stalker I was telling you to get a background check on...this fool probably got a restraining order on him from his last chick.
Did we find out why he was single in the first place? I can't remember. BWAAAHHAHAHAHA!
Girl, I'm not laughing at ya, I'm laughing with you!
Holla! for real. I want to see you answer Bajanqueen's response! HA!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

O hell no!!! Girl i would be pissed!! Somebody is pressed!! BADLY!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Oh wow, Dee. I feel ya.

I'm one ornrey wench when someone wakes me just to "talk". It really would've been nice if he apologized and wished you better, but I guess that made too much sense.

8:30 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Ok I'm like BQ, dumbass aint new guy is he???

8:31 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

3:38am? Yes calling at that time somebody better be on life support.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

You see this is where the guy start showing the "crazy side".


I knew it was too good to be true! DAMN

9:02 AM  
Blogger P said...

Dee. Please. . .Gurl.

I'm with bajan queen. Girl, no, say it ain't so.

Now, I'm a big men fan and I take up for them everychanceiget BUT. . .

I can't believe he tried to pull the "You sounded fine earlier".

Doesn't he know that's man up rule 101 don't get on a sista's nerves like that or we won't have anything to do with you.

Ever, ever, eva eva again?!?

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home