Monday, February 06, 2006

3 tries and the gay boys did it!!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!! My weekend was pretty cool!!!!

First let me tell y'all.............my son went to a formal dance with a co-worker. She goes to a different highschool so he didn't know anyone but her and one of her girlfriends. I told him I thought that really cool that he would go to a dance where he doesn't really know anyone. He said "ma I get along with everybody.......i'm a social butterfly like you" I laughed my ass off cause my baby is 6'5" 250 pounds talking about he's a social butterfly.......LMAO This ws his 1st time in a tux....can I just say my baby was SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!! He wore a white tux with the pink/fuschia tie and vest to match chicky poos dress........dam I wish I could post pics............

I was gonna just stay home for super bowl but bestfriend drug me outta the house!!!!!

1st stop.........7 dudes only one cutie..............an older lady on the grill who didn't look like her hands were very clean. She introduced herself to us like 3 times............me and my gurl gave each other the signal like only bestfriends can do..........we had one beer and bounced!!!!! The signal is when I decline food and liquor........it's time to go!!! LMAO

2nd stop our favorite lil hole in the wall had a party. They had some chicken shishkabobs, rice and deviled eggs...............WHAT THE HELL????? This bar/club has a kitchen that serves some of the best fried chicken here in San Diego....their catfish is banging.......people come to the club for the chicken and fish and I get DEVILED EGGS for the super bowl!!!!! WHAT IN DA HELL??????

side note: I EATS!!!!! I LOVE TO EAT!!!!! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY IS A GREEDY HEFFAS HOLIDAY!!!!!

UNLIMITED BEER AND DIPS CHIPS WINGS AND NUMEROUS OTHER GOODIES AND BEER...................

SHISHKABOBS AND RICE...............ONE DRINK WE BOUNCED!!!!!

3rd stop: THE GAY BOYS FUNCTION!!!! we made this our last resort because we LOVE our gay crew but we didn't get all cute to NOT be SEEN!!!!!

We walk in the door and BINGO!!!!! WE HIT THE FOOD LOTTO!!!!!

The WHOLE table was filled with yummy goodies!!!!!!! Lemme splain................I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!!

Crabcakes..............oooohhhh, hot wings, yesssssss, catfish..............what????? spaghetti, meatballs, crablegs, all kinds of chips dips, veggie trays, fruit trays, fried chicken, potatoe salad, you name it, it was on the table!!!!!

Me and bestfriend broke out the kid and play!!!!! We were in HEAVEN I tell ya!!!!! I paid NO attention to the game from that point on.............I ate til I couldn't anymore!!!!!!

Then I played a few hands of spades kicked major ass talked a lot of shit and we left!!!! Some chick kept rubbing my legs talking about how nice they were which really should have WEIRDED.ME.DA.HELL.OUT but I was so full and happy it didn't phase me!!!! LOL

I didn't want to go home so I got sropped off at a lil spot and they had a live band I had a few more cocktails danced a bit and had my son pick me up!!!!! It's great having a son that drives!!! He laughed at me cause I was really tipsy...................I like this passenger thing..............

I'm back to cussin like a sailor in case any of you noticed...........

How was YOUR weekend?~?

22 Comments:

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

say ol' girl freaked you out about rubbing on legs...that's funny.....it's always something when the person on the grill don't look sanitized..i'm like you..."naw..i heat a little something on the way here"...good friends pick up on that....good post

9:39 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend! Im with you on the food, I love to eat but sadly the scale is starting to hit the HIGH numbers so I need to chill a bit.

10:24 AM  
Blogger chele said...

sounds like a great time ... i woulda had to knock ol' girl out for touching my legs though ... I can't wait until my son can drive (I think).

10:34 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Damn! Sounds like you did it up!
What did your outfit look like?
And you didn't pimp slap the chick that couldn't keep her hands to herself? I would of grabbed best friend and been like WE are TOGETHER! HA!
It always works.
holla!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

You son's suit sounds fly.

I do that as well mrs. tj. heh. Sounds like you had a better superbowl than me.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

oh you sound like you had a good ole time!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!! I love superbowl, the food is and should always be some damn fatty yummy shit!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger P said...

Eew! Why would an establishment served deviled eggs with the rest of the spread they had, with a room full of folks, too, sounds like an accident waiting to happen!

I had some wings, too. I stayed at home to watch the superbowl, though. That's a good idea if you have a vested interest in REALLY watching the game, which I did, because I was born in Pittsburgh. Not raised there, but born, so I had my little lightweight claim to fame yesterday.

I had some wings and things, what's a superbowl without wings, yanno?

And isn't it cool when you don't have to be the one doing the driving?? Sometimes, even when I'm the passenger (that's rare), I still get the inclination to get in the drivers seat, but it's really, REALLY nice have to, especially when you're with a fella.

I'm not surprised the gay scene had it down pat, you know how they do it.

I'm glad you had a good weekend. . .

11:05 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Dee, you have me rolling over here. *lol* How did those folks think that they could over on yall with some deviled eggs? Say what? They better come with the real food the next time.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Honest said...

Hilarious! Glad you had a great time. I sleep most of the w/e and of course missed the game because the who hoopla started at 3AM here and I was NOT getting up that early.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Monica C. said...

Girl, this cracks me up:

2nd stop our favorite lil hole in the wall had a party. They had some chicken shishkabobs, rice and deviled eggs...............WHAT THE HELL????? This bar/club has a kitchen that serves some of the best fried chicken here in San Diego....their catfish is banging.......people come to the club for the chicken and fish and I get DEVILED EGGS for the super bowl!!!!! WHAT IN DA HELL??????

You are too funny!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm weak as hell @ James picking you up! LMAO Girl, you crack me up with some of the stuff you say. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, though.
My weekend was cool. I went to see Something New and went out for drinks with a friend on Fri. I went to see my bro on Sat.: him locked up; first time I've seen him in 6 years, did more drinking later that evening and hung out with my girl Karen and the kid's mom and of course I had to get my grub on! I was invited to numerous Super Bowl parties for Sun., but in the end, I just went to my girl's house to her lil party; just family and friends. I'm glad I went, because we hadn't hung out in a while, and I got to see her new house.

I'm glad I went to her house, because I probably would have gotten myself into some trouble.:-)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Damn girl you had a blast!

5:35 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Dee sounds like you tore up San Diego!

6:46 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Lemme find out Dee you birthing a new football team over there... 6'5"? Do it.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Icey said...

OK, there is nothing like having some fly gay friends!! Glad you had a great time!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Just wanted to let you know my back has officially been blown the FUCK OUT!!! HAHAHAHAH - sounds liks your weekend was almost as fun as mine...NOT! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Glad you had a great one!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

i love gay guys! they're sooo funny!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Are gay friends better than none gay friends.

I guess I see a lot of pros and cons...

12:47 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

You seemed to have had a great weekend...my daughter is driving now and I don't have to run and take her every single place now. YAY

9:35 PM  
Blogger Accomplice said...

i want some gay friends. i live in atlanta so you would think it would be easy.

Food Lotto! you go girl.

9:43 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

I fell asleep after the geriatric bunch performed at half time

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home