Friday, February 10, 2006

No I didn't fly to Italy and shank his ass!!!!

Happy Friday y'all!!!!

Thanks soooo much for all the kind words and comments!!!! I have let it go...........

His sorry ass said "sorry" several times in return e-mails. Only after I cussed him out and called him all kinds of "dirty.dick.sorry.son.of.a.bitches.for.fucking.your.so.called.friends.wife.

He claims he didn't mean to send those pics to me.......what the hell ever. I don't know how to send pics via e-mail but i'm sure you have to look at the dam pics before you hit SEND!!!!!

I am better each day and I just try not to think about it at all!!!!

His sorry trife ass had the nerve to say "Dee once you move on, you will be so much better off"

BITCH!!!! I don't give a dam who you fuck...but it would be nice if it was not a bitch that lived in my house for 3 months and ate my fucking food YOU IDIOT!!!!!!

I was hurt then sad then mad now i'm just done!!!!!

Thanks again for all the great comments!!!!!

The LIAR stopped by last night..........for you that know my history with him..............sorry I just couldn't help myself!!!! He claimed he came by to check on me and the boys.......well while you're checking un us.............mamma needs a tune up!!!! Don't worry I will not be calling him or trying to have a relationship with his NON-TRUTH telling ass.......but I sure am glad he CAME!!!

I NEEDED IT!!!!!! I AM ONLY HUMAN..............

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

26 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

I have been there. I won't judge just try to keep you emotions out of it. Have a great weekend!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

WHOOO.... do you girl! Every now and then you just need to take care of you.

12:38 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

cant blame you.. you need it, you need it! before my husband.. i had a liar that never came thru in my time of need except for that type of need... you gotta get your rocks off somehow! do you :o)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Hali said...

Girl I know the feeling. Let it be just that though=> a tune-up. Have a good weekend.

1:41 PM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

GO HEAD GURL!!! GET THAT BACK BROKE.AND.BUSTED the hell out!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Keep ya head up ma...you're gonna be aiight...for real. I'm still workin with day #3 of silence...

2:58 PM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

Hey I ain't mad at ya! You are human and I can certainly feel you on that.

Have a great weekend!

8:46 PM  
Blogger chele said...

Girl ... you crazy. But I can't say a dayum thing ... been there and it was GOOD! But I won't be going back...

4:40 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

I love me some Dee!

Go on Mama..work it out.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

I aint even going to say nothing...silence....silence...
but...well...

I am just hating!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Sometimes you have to use them to meet your needs....

11:05 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

LMAO!

You r the REALIST!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Hang in there. You're making it. Each day will get easier.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Hey girl, you do what you gotta do....I ain't mad at ya!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

lol

6:15 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hey at least he's good for something, and tunes are important!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

I understand you needing to do the do, but I hope it doesn't come back to haunt you in some way. You have history with this guy and not a good one, so just watch out.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

LOL - Go ahead and get yours then

9:53 AM  
Blogger P said...

Dee:

I feel like I should just cut and paste this, cuz I'm always saying this about cha!

You'z a phreak!

11:26 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

The Liar?
Not crazy, stalker dude
but Liar?
Okay...you grown.
Do you. Get ur's.
Hopefully you can get some more bootleg cd's.
Holla!

11:57 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Now see? You fixin' ta hear the UNSAVED side of me.

I'm glad you got yern', and set his ass back on the street afterwards. "See nucca? One had washes the other... now BE GONE!"
LOL

12:15 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

You did what you had to do....

I'm late getting here but I also wanted to say:

Happy Valentine's Day!

~Smooches~

7:43 AM  
Blogger Icey said...

lolol..."he came" Hell I hope your ass did too! lololol

10:34 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA You Go Girl. Aint no shame in being human - I hear ya girl........Go head!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

girl... you know when my husband comes over sometimes I have to let him .... but I let him think its his idea.

4:24 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

girl... you know when my husband comes over sometimes I have to let him .... but I let him think its his idea.

4:25 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

girl... you know when my husband comes over sometimes I have to let him .... but I let him think its his idea.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home