Friday, March 24, 2006

DEE'S FEELIN GOOD!!!!

Hey blog fam!!!! Happy Friday!!!!! I'm feelin good.....hence the title of the post!!!!

1st I got my first unemployment check in the mail!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
a sistah has never ever been sooooooo happy to see a check with her name on it!!!!! I had my girlfriends cracking up about my welfare check.........."gurl I gotta mail this form in on this day so my check isn't late" LMAO

Since I was approved for unemployment i will take a few classes I have been wanting to take. I am looking into takining a medical spanish course. I speak a little spanish but no medical terminololgy. In Cali you NEED a lil espanol...................

The reason for the title...........i feel good because i have decided to look at this whole thing different. Yeah I lost my job of 7 years where I was comfy and cozy. Yeah I could pretty much come and go as i pleased. I loved my boss and she loved me and now i will have 2 start all over again with new co-workers and a new boss......new Dr.'s with horrible personalites and bad bedside manner. But you know what???????
IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

This happened 2 me for a reason and God has a plan for me!!!!!!

I get to take the boys 2 school EVERYDAY!!!!!

I pick them up almost everyday!!!!!!!

They get breakfast most mornings before school!!!!

We get to really talk in the mornings cause i'm not RUSHING to get out the door.

I feel really good.................

My house is SPOTLESS!!!!!!

EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!

The day my youngest was crying because I lost my job.................I felt REALLY bad. REALLY BAD!!!!!

My job does not define who I am as a person as a mom. Money will be tight until I get another job but.........................

I WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!

I have not been blogging all week cause i've been enjoying this nice weather..........DON'T HATE CAUSE SOME OF Y'ALL ARE STILL HAVING WINTER!!!!! lol

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!! I WILL!!!!!!

20 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

BOY OHH BOY it's so wonderful to hear you so happy right now! I am so glad you go that unemployment check!

You will find a job that is even better then the one you lost sweetie! God is good ;)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Yeah, this weather is great. (I live in Los Angeles). ha ha on those living with winter (including my mama in NJ). I'm so glad to hear that things are going well,and I'm sure your boys love having you around more; it sounds like you all have lots of fun times together. You had me laughing when you said you don't want your check to be late. I hear that. Keep your paperwork tight!

courtney

11:12 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Good for you Dee!!!
postivity is a great thing...
and you know you wrong for rubbing in the weather. Dead WRONG

12:36 PM  
Blogger chele said...

Enjoy it. You are absolutely right ... your job DOES NOT define who you are. Have a great weekend.

12:41 PM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

It's great that you are happy again!

Enjoy the weather for me too..I'm down in Texas, but it's cold as h***!

12:42 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

You made me feel good I am so happy for you and your childen. Si hermana -we need the espanol - up in cali for sure. Yesterday I had to order my ice cream for my kids in spanish (right in front of my own house!) Enjoy your Weekend

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Melinda said...

Glad to hear the positive :)_

Yea i am hatin..What?! Damn you cali!! Or should i say DAMN YOU MARYLAND!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

damn dee i've been gone for a minute i need to catch up on your posts!!!! glad to see you are in good spirits! have a great weekend!

2:54 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

That's wonderful....I am so happy for you that things are going ok and you are not giving up!!

Enjoy the weather and have fun for you and me gurl! *smile*

Hope you have a great weekend!

~Smooches~

3:55 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

Yo soy very happy!

I knew it would be alright!

*fist up* at going to take some courses..

and

*big smiles* at you enjoying those little/big things in life!

6:30 PM  
Blogger TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Forget you and your beautiful weather. I'm glad you're looking at all the pros. I got my first unemployment check too.....

Im happy now...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

you aint gotta rub it in!! it's cold as fuck here in MD..

im glad you are in good spirits..

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Dee, you know I love you, but I gotta say it...Chi is gonna write you outta the will loving on warm weather like you are when its only March! You know us midwesterners come from hardy stock and don't play with no damn warm weather until April at the earliest...Don't let Cali mess up your head gurl, you know who you are and from whence you came!!!!!

Glad your spirits have gone up with the temperature out in Cali :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Honest said...

Yippee! Glad you're feeling better and energized.

As for the weather (sticking tongue out atcha) I have all this new patio furniture and it's too cold to enjoy it!

11:24 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

House spotless?
Good shit!
Lol

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Now that's what's up! I'm happy for you darling! You got there in your own time, so you go girl! Enjoy your weekend!

4:17 PM  
Blogger MsJayy said...

Glad to know you're feeling good & that unemployment is on the way. No, you shouldn't have to wrassle anybody for it either. LOL Glad to know you realize that your job doesn't define you -don't let it confine you either. My mantra? "My job is WHAT I do, not who I AM". Peace & blessings!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

That's great to hear! See behind every dark cloud really is a silver lining..Once you go back to work you will be refreshed and the boys will have spent some really quality time with the persons they loved you the most. Everything that happens to us is his plan.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

It's so wonderful to see that you are full of joy! I am jealous because I am so sick of the cold weather here. It really sucks! I am ready for some hotness!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Icey said...

Go on girl!!! I am so happy you are putting a positive spin on all of this!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home