Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday happenings!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

I had a lil chit chat with that girl TAM last night that really got me thinking!!!!! You know I don't know how 2 link so don't trip................you know where 2 find her.............

She made me realize that if I remove the EMOTION from a lot of situations......shit will not stress me as much!!!! WOW!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY BIG!!!!!

So I have decided that I will not start sending letters to dudes job. I will not call his supervisor and his supervisors supervisor...........not like the chick at his job did me........I'm over it!!!!!! Maybe civil court....maybe!!!!!!!!

I'm excited.................why you ask???Or maybe you don't ask but i'm gonna tell ya!!!!!! I'm going 2 L.A. saturday 2 meet a few bloggers.............yeah!!!! COCKTAILS ANYONE????? I will be meeting TAM and Supa and a few others Saturday evening......P can't make it and i'm a lil sad.............NEXT TIME MS.P!!!!!

It should be fun!!!!!! I have only met one other blogger and that's O(can't link him but you know where he is) and he is hella cool!!!!! We have hung out a few times and he's fun!!! It's nice 2 put a face with the blog!!!!!!

My gurl Vern called me Tuesday nite and said "don't make plans Sunday nite cause i'm taking you 2 see FLOETRY at the House Of Blues" I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

Before I go two things !!!!! I had 2 pay a BIG ASS DEPOSIT to the light and gas company!!!!! HOW BIG????? $399 BIG!!!! I paid this in 3 payments about 16 months ago!!!!! Now theese sons of a bitches told me that if I paid my light bill on time for 12 months in a row........I would get my money back!!!!!! yeah yeah I was late paying the light bill ALL.THE.DAM.TIME!!!!! I lived in military housing most of my adult life where there are NO.UTILITY.BILLS!!!!! WHAT??? That's a good excuse right????? Shit my rent was late also for the 1st 4 or 5 months too!!!! shit the Navy had me spoiled............

Anyway all this time i've been looking foward 2 getting my $399 back in April cause that's what the heffas were telling me on the phone......APRIL!!!! So I get on line this morning 2 pay my bill which is due 4/17 mind you......I was FLOORED 2 find out theese ASSHOLES
1. want me 2 pay APRIL bill 1st which mind you comes out 4/26

2. then review the payment history

3. then they want 2 apply $399 worth of credit!!!! OH HELL NO!!!!! WHO NEEDS $399 WORTH OF CREDIT FOR $40 MONTHLY BILLS???????

I SAY UMMM NO THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR ME!!!!! I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK!!!!

she says well the credit will be applied 2 your bill. once you see that it takes about 2-3 WEEKS for you 2 get a check in the mail!!!!!!!

I AM SALTY!!!!!! I HAD THE MONEY SPENT Y'ALL!!!!!!

SDG&E IS THE DEBIL!!!!!!!!

I went out on Wednesday night for some adult interaction. I had fun cause you know I always do!!!!! Can I just say GROWN ASS MEN SHOULD NOT LEAN WITH IT OR ROCK WITH IT!!!!!! YOU ALL LOOK LIKE ASSES!!!!!!!!

Then i met a REAL cutie............6'5" chocolate like I like em........nice convo........polite and hella cool. we exchange numbers and then he hits me with..............................."I'M MOVING 2 ATLANTA ON SUNDAY" What the hell?????? I wasted all my time getting my flirt on and his ass is leaving on Sunday!!!!! I coulda threw my gimlet in his face!!!!!!! WHY?????WHY?????

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!! I WILL!!!!

26 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

IIm glad you spirits are on HIGH!!!!! Good for you. Its always cool to meet bloggers and put the face with the Blog.... Damn I wish I was in Cali. and dont forget to tell hoe the concert was.... Stay cool



;-)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

YES!!! I love when friends do the unexpected and make you smile...I have to meet some bloggers haven't had that opportunity yet...drink much and party hard..enjoy the weekend

7:26 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

I am glad that you are happy again...and yes it is so good to have some Grown Folks Stuff to post!

Looks like someone is having a good time these days!

7:54 AM  
Blogger chele said...

LOl @ the lean wit it rock wit it ... I can picture those fools.

Have a great time this weekend!

8:45 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

have some drinks for me and tke lots of pics

8:51 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Well, I'm glad our little chat opened your eyes to a few things...I'll take that enthusiasm to mean all things worked out as planned last night!! See? And you thought you needed P for therapy! You know I'mma hip you to some REAL shit - that's practical and gets results!

I'm thinkin the Universe has a mad sense of humor...I'm proly the biggest shit talker in the bunch and I lost my damn voice last night. Maaaaaaaaaaan...ain't nobody gonna get to see my LIVE show tomorrow night with no voice!!! DAMMIT!!!

Hey...I won't be drinkin (cuz I'm a gottdamn fool WITHOUT alcohol), but Dee will drink plenty for all yall!!! HAHAHAAHA!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Be sure to enjoy yourself this weekend.

11:32 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I think TAM is right, of course use the brain in situations and think things out, but life IS easier when emotions are taken out of. Plus 70% of the time you get to make the other party look like asses when you respond all calm and cool! HA! I LOVE IT! Did it to Boss Man when he was screaming like a Biotch! Hehehe!

Dang, you having more fun that me! You know I'm jealous. I need to stop being jealous so much! I need to just go out and kick it! If I could find my ID I could at least get some drinks...shoot! Today at Best Buy they almost didn't sell me the freaking TI CD because I was looking too Young! Whatever!

Do it up BIG this weekend and remember TJ luvs ya!
Holla!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I am so glad you are happy! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Melinda said...

Obviously i don't actually HEAR your voice but your spirits seem really high!! So that is WONDERFUL! Your friend knows just what to do to pull your spirits up! I can't wait to meet some bloggers. I will be meeting atleast 2 within the next few months!! If you had asked me a year ago if i wantto meet anyone..My answer NO! I like it like this. Now...I feel like i know so much about people and they know so much about me it' almost seems weird to not ever meet them in person ya know :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad you are doing better! Have fun this weekend! =)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

You sound so happy and great...I mean outside of the bill. It's always a catch. How fun this weekend and post pictures of the bloggers...

10:27 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

have fun tonight! im gonna try!

10:26 AM  
Blogger MsJayy said...

Tam is right. You're in a good place Girl...roll with it!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

Tam is right. i learned that a long time ago...i guess that contributes to my i don't care attitude... girl i hope ya'll have fun today!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

I'm glad to hear that you are in good spirits!

You are so lucky to be meeting up with some of the bloggers. I wish I could be there! I would love to meet some of you all in person.

I know that you will have a great weekend so there is no need for me to even say that!

Take care

9:01 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

LMAO @ honey moving to atlanta. *whoo hoo for me!* i'm playin, i met a cutie but thank goodness he ain't movin nowhere. i work with dude! oh yeah, i'm tryin to keep it on the low so forget i said any of this!

10:19 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

It is very good to hear that you are feling up instead of down. Continue to enjoy and do whatever you have to do to keep yourself from being stressed. I'm also glad to see that you took blogging to a extra level. You took it from one form of communication to the next. That's good. I would like to meet others bloggers. Keep your head high.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

Dee it sure was great to meet you this weekend!
Although it took us three locations to get our dinner on, it was sure worth it to put faces to these blogsites!

I hope the rest of your weekend was good!

7:00 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

Well if you ever come to the bay area, I will have to throw a blogger party. Have fun!

8:44 PM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Dee I had a FABULOUS time hangin with you and the rest of the ladies of WCBH! Hehehee...dammit...next time I won't be sick so I can play like I want to!! Everyone was sitting there with cocktails and wine, and there I was sipping green tea. *sigh* We will definitely be doing this again soon!!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Oh, and I sent that cd off to you. Lemme know when you get it.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

That's so funny about that dude. Why do they do that shit? At least you got to flirt a little bit.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Dee, you are off the chain!!! LOL You always have me crackin' up! Glad you're doing good, sista! That was hella cool of your friend to take you to a concert and for Floetry no doubt. That's what's up. I'm weak at your comment about Lean with it, Rock with it. Man...VA need to have a bloggers meeting...all three of us..LMAOO..(at least that's all I know) Oh! I got a bone to picwichu!...Now, that I think about it, maybe I don't..I holla at you about that at another time..peace!

2:08 PM  
Blogger TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Dee, Tam is right, a Virgo whom I've grown to love always used to tell me that, He said that he see why I am always stressed out, cause I get so bent out of shape about things. Just let things take their natural course.

Hey, I will have a little something for you in a while. I thought about you today Dee....

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home