Monday, March 06, 2006

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE D.V.R...........

HAPPY MONDAY BLOG FAM!!!!

IN EFFORT TO GET MY MIND OFF OF MY TROUBLES..................

I WATCHED A SHITLOAD OF T.V.

THE FLAVA FLAV FIASCO:

What the hell??????? Are they SERIOUS???? They can't be serious!!!!! I recorded all the episodes and watched them!!!! I soooo love being able to fast foward thru commercials.............I hate watching things that are not recorded because I can't use the fast foward button...........LOL

T.V. ONE

This is a new........or new to me black cable network. They show good times, New York undercover, 227, Amen and other good shows.
They also have a bid whist show where celebs play bid whist for charity.
They have livin it up with Patti LaBelle which i LOVE.
A cooking show "tun up the heat with G.Garvin.......ooohhh he is soooo FINE!!!! And he can cook..............WOWSER!!!!

There are some other shows I can't remember the names of but they have me hooked............

HGTV

I am soooo hooked on this channel. All the decorating shows and design ideas keep my "creative juices flowin...........hmm what can I paint now??????

MTV'S THE SHOP

I can't really explain why I like this show..........I record it and watch later cause it comes on past my bedtime. LOL 10 or 10:30 on thursday nights........the barbers are hella funny and they have celebs roll thru and pretend to get haircuts!!!!! bobby brown came by and had the female barber take his braids out.........WTH???? I remember on one episode she said "i'm a barber i don't do conrows" maybe that didn't include taking braids out...........or maybe different rules apply to celebs..........i dunno!!!!

MTV'S WILD N OUT

I'm not really sure why i like this one so much either but i do..............It cracks me up at hte end where they do the "wild style" where the comics battle rap......it's cute!!!!

THE BEST SHOW BY FAR THIS WEEKEND WAS "DMC MY ADOPTION JOURNEY"

Big thank you to Ms. Nikki for blogging about it!!!!!!
It was great...... It showed DMCS journey to finding his birth mother. Wow!!!!! I just sat going through all the emotions with him.................It was great.........I cried buckets of tears...................


My youngest son had a game on Saturday the playoffs. They WON!!!!! Yeah!!!! They then went on to the finals which we just knew we would not win.........the team we were playing had beat, no WHOOPED us 3 times.............so we were just going to be happy getting 2nd place trophys...........guess what????? Sunday we WON!!!!!! 36-10!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

The look on the kids faces was worth every late practice and giving up every saturday afternoon!!!!!!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

I need to get that Flava Flav tape from you, b/c I have some catchin up to do.....

And yes I watch it, asking that SAME question too:
Are they serious?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Hali said...

It's nothing wrong with a little tv. I watch Flavor of Love. Finale comes on next Sunday. I admit that I watch Wildlin Out sometimes too. They have me laughin too. Sounds like you are in better spirits. Good for you.

1:27 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

Oh that must have been incredible....I wish you could have posted a pic :(

I too am addicted as all get out to my DVR...what? It's crazy....I will admit...I did NOT rewind when Pumkin spit in NY's mouth...and YES...she spit in her mouth and NY lapped it up...it was disgusting!

Crazy as heck though LOL

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats to your son for winning
:-)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

What is this Flava Flav thing that folks keep talkin bout?

6:05 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm with you on Tivo! The best thing ever invented!

6:08 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

I gotta check out TV One.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I love watching The Shop too. Mainly because of the barber named Teddy.

And congrats to your son's team!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Isnt the Flava Flav show bugged out. I had my mom watching it this weekend. Those girls are NUTS!

7:17 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

glad you are getting your mind off of the drama. I can't wait until we get TV one! I have been hearing about it.
What channel was DMCS adoption journey on? I have been hearing about that too, just don't know what channel. tj

7:43 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

I need to get me a DVR.. Im missing everything. LOL

8:58 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

I need to get me a DVR.. Im missing everything. LOL

8:58 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Me too..but I know that's extra......I was heated I thought the Flavor of Love finale was on but the damn Oscars was on.......TV one been in effect for bout a year now i like to catch Martin when it comes on at 10....

Glad to see you in a better mood....:)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Honest said...

hehe I need to Tivo that flav flav show..

What New York Undercover is on TV One?!?!?!?! Yippee!

11:32 AM  
Blogger DIVA said...

Hey Girl,

I have DVR and I am in love with it. It has truly changed my life. I have no idea what I was doing before without it. Last week I was out if town for a few days on a business trip. When I came back I had twelve hours of shows on my DVR to watch. It was fab. I just curled up in my bed and pressed play and didn't top until it was over. HEAVEN!!!

Health wise I am doing great. I know you will eventually ask :) Hope all is well with you!!

DIVA

5:40 PM  
Blogger free..like.. said...

This is Mwabi.

Got a new blog.

http://thelovelyinme.blogspot.com/

7:45 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

Girl watching TV gets me through sometimes. It helps to get your mind elsewhere when you need an outlet!

8:26 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

YAY!! Sounds like you're in a MUCH better mood and in better spirits...

Umm...get those numbers to me soon so I can get started...

And yes, HGTV is the BOMB!

1:35 PM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

Girl, I think that I am the last one on the planet to get DVR. I just got mine last week if you can believe that! I’m in love with it already. What in the hell was I thinking by waiting sooooo long?

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home