Saturday, March 11, 2006

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY................

RAIN RAIN PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO MAN TO SNUGGLE UP WITH AND HAVE NAKED FUN!!!!

EVEN IF I DID I HAVE THE BOYS!!!!!! NO DAYTIME NAKED FUN IN THE DAYTIME!!!

IT'S COLD AS HELL!!!!
why do we say cold as hell???? hell is hot!!!!

I HAVE ON MY WARM P.J'S AND MY PINK WARM ROBE MY GRANDMA SENT ME...........AND I'M STILL COLD!!!!

I DON'T LIKE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING.........IT SCARES ME!!!

I JUST HAD A CUP OF MY FAVORITE TEA...........TAZO PASSION TEA.......YUMMY!!!!!

I HAVE THE OVEN ON AND OPEN.....THAT'S OLD SCHOOL!!!!

DID YOUR MOTHER DO THAT?????

OR IS THAT JUST A PROJECT/CHICAGO THANG???

I HAVE WATCHED ALL MY DVR'D SHOWS

THERE IS NOTHING ON T.V.

ALL THEESE DAM CHANNELS........ALL THE MONEY I PAY FOR CABLE..........

I JUST FINISHED FANTASIAS BOOK..........IT WAS O.K. I GUESS........I STILL HAVE NOT FORGIVEN HER FOR THAT DAM BABY MAMMA SONG.........I DID LIKE A COUPLE OF HER OTHER SONGS.........

I LOVE BOOT LEG CD'S........

NOT BOOT LEG MOVIES................

THE QUALITY IS GETTING BETTER!!!!!

SOMETIMES I MISS THE "LIAR"

HE ALWAYS GAVE US ALL THE LATEST MOVIES AND MUSIC.............THAT WAS HIS LITTLE SIDE HUSTLE............

I WOULD SEEL THEM 2 MY CO-WORKERS FOR $7 EVERYWHERE ELSE THEY ARE $10.............THAT BECAME MY LIL SIDE HUSTLE........

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE HIM BRING ME SOME MOVIES................

NAH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T ASK HIM FOR SHIT!!!!!!

EXCEPT NAKED SHIT!!!!!

I MISS THAT EXTRA MONEY!!!!!!!

OH YEAH HE WAS GOOD FOR NAKED FUN ALSO!!!!

I HAD ANOTHER RELAPSE LAST WEEKEND!!!!

YES NIKKI I KNOW, I KNOW....................BUT IT WAS GOOOOOD!!!!

I AM GOING BACK AND ASSUME MY POSITION ON THE COUCH!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A BETTER SATURDAY!!!!!!

20 Comments:

Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I also hate thunder and lightning. It scares the hell out of me...speaking of hell I also ponder the same ? why do people say cold as hell. I hate that but yet it is one of my favorite sayings..haha

I could comment on a few other things but i won't. I'll just tell you that I would rather be home on a Sat. doing nuthin' instead of at work doing something.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Dee, did you say something about a relapse? Say it ain't so. I hate when that happens to me.

7:48 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Girl, you're trippin. Our weather in VA is gorgeous! I even wore sandals yesterday. Relapse? Oh Lawd. Do your thing but don't get caught up. How's the job search coming?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Honest said...

Whaaa it's raining in sunny southern Calif? lol! j/k I of all people know how much it can rain when least expected.

Stay warm!

Giving you the evil eye at the relapse comment

10:51 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

my sat wasnt great! i spent 8am to 4pm at work.. i did get a nap in though! and then i went to a get-together when i shoulda stayed home like i wanted to!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I don't like thunder storms either :-( I hope the rest of your weekend was beter!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Exhaustedspirit said...

Ha! Girl the oven thing must be a Chicago thing cuz we did it all the time when I was growing up.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I can not stand thunder and lightening myself. My Pekingnese hates it too. She is so terrified when we have it. I head to the basement.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Yeah, you knew I was about to get on you for that relapse.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Carmell said...

it was cold in Cali this wekend! wow cause it was damn near 80 degrees here in Misery!
don't call him
its ok to be alone sometimes

7:23 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

WHILE IT RAINED IT WAS A BREEZY 70 DEGREES :).......DON'T RELAPSE DON'T DO IT.......I DON'T LIEK BOOTLEG MOVIES....I'D RATHER WAIT OR GO SEE THEM IN THE THEATRE...

8:43 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

I love the rain. Get you a nice down comforter and you may never leave your bed. lol

10:25 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Not a relapse - Damn it!

I love thunder and lightning and any kind of storm.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

We did the open oven door growing up. LOL we also had the burners on!

Relapse? Do tell. LOL

10:39 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

If you are going to relapse try not to catch feelings for the 'liar'. They are your ex for a reason.

11:44 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

just checking in with ya.
holla!

2:18 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Hi Dee - mish you much. ok your last post about James had me crying...I luv your relationship :)
Just don't relapse with stalker crazy guy, I can handle relapses with the liar.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Damn!

Dangone!

Cold and raining in S.D.!

WTF!

8:12 PM  
Blogger BossMack said...

It's Gone, tha Rain that is.

10:45 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I guess I'm the total opposite. Love the rain, the thunder, and the cold. Gives me more of a reason to read, lounge around, sleep, cuddle, and bone.

Yeah, I'm from Michigan, so I know a lil' sumfin' 'bout using the oven instead of the heater. LOL

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home