Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesdays goingz on!!!!

Hey.............

nothing much going on here!!!! I stayed in ALL weekend!!!! Lounged.

Today I have both boys home SICK!!!! I think Harry(youngest) may have pnuemonia...his cough is HORRIBLE!!!!! James(oldest) may have food poisoning.........They are BOTH sleep right now!!!! Harry has an appointment at 2:30. He started with this cough on Sunday. I kept him home yesterday. today it sounds AWFUL!!!!!

I found out today that I have insurance until the end of April.......yeah!!!! We ALL have appointments made!!!!! That is a blessing!!!!!!

Unemployment called today 2 ask more questions. She needed 2 know my last day of work because according to my former employer I was on admin. leave...............WHAT DA HELL?!?!?!?!?!?! sO I READ HER THE LETTER i GOT IN THE MAIL AND TOLD HER I WOULD FAX IT TO HER IF NEEDED!!!!

I feel if I work all my life and need unemployment I should get it!!!!!!

I finally watched the final episode of the flava fiasco!!!!! I'm glad hoopz won...........but i'm not sure if flav is a prize............LOL Hoopz is a cute gurl but she may need her head examined!!!!!!

I was watching the OPRAH 20th ANNIVERSARY dvd yesterday and Maya Angelou(I LOVE HER)
said that during difficult times you should say "thank you" because the harde times are what make you the person you are..............I thought WOW!!!!

That really stuck with me!!!!!! that is dificult 2 do.............I'm working on it!!!!!!

I'm trying to keep positive....once I hear from unemployment.......I will go on from there!!!!!!

I need some inspirational music........any suggestions? Any books you could send my way???


21 Comments:

Blogger P said...

I sure hope the boys feel better. Keep us posted.

Sounds like the UI lady is trying to find out the last day that you were paid for, not necessarily your termination date. Because that is where your UI benefits will begin. . .

12:56 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

Hey lady, hopefully the boys feel better soon. Being sick sucks.

As for books try the reading the Known World, The Darkest Child, the Icarus girl, The Kite Runner, Diary of a Geisha to name a few.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hope you are feeling better!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I hope everyone feels better soon but what a blessing you still have insurance!

Hope the unemployment comes through soon!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am just getting over the flu but the nasty cough is hanging on. Hope the boys get better soon. Its' awful being sick.

1:53 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

Thank the Lord for Insurance!

And I'ma claim that they will release that Unemployment!

I love Kirk Franklin's new album...along with Mary Mary...real good music!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I'm sending "Optimistic" by the Sounds of Blackness and "Ain't No Stoppin Us Now" by McFadden and Whitehead your way.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

congrast on the insurance hon

7:02 AM  
Blogger chele said...

I'm sorry your boys are sick.

Pick up Yolanda Adams' Day by Day CD -- it is awesome and always makes me smile.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous NIkki said...

Gonna send you something in the mail, Dee, to help lift your spirits.

8:32 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

i think any gospel music is inspirational.. i dont know the name of artists.. so it'll be kinda hard for me to reccommend anything... but i love "Jesus Will Work it Out!"

8:35 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Thank you...there are better days ahead....

10:51 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Okk thank God for insurance that is a blessing especially with the babies.

I agree with Honests book choice IM about to start on Kite Runner myself and The known world and memoirs of a geisha were good too.

11:10 AM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

I'm sorry to hear that the boys are sick. I hope they fell better soon. I know its hard with kids, but try not to get sick yourself. That's great that yall still have insurance to!

A sister like me does not like to read much so I have not suggestion on that, but you may try the christian book stores or amazon.com to search for inspirational books.

3:57 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

I read this book everyday to bring inspriation to me when I'm not feeling my best....which is most to the dang time! *smile*

Acts Of Faith Daily Meditations For People Of Color

The book is by Iyanla Vanzant!

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your job. I know how you feel....but at least you are getting unemployment I did not get one red cent!!

The saying by Maya Angelou is a true one, keep working on you and things will get better. You have only up to go....If God brought you to it, he will bring you through it!

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. This is one of my favorites quotes from the bible...it helps me alot when I'm down!

Keep ya head up babes! *smile*

~Smooches~

8:31 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Lounging is good. Just stopping by to see what you're up to Missy.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Hope your boys get better soon.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

You boys are sick. YIKES!! I hope everyone feels better soon.

AAAAHHHHHH this is the Dee I am used to hearing - love the positive energy beaming from you girl.

12:41 PM  
Blogger TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

GIRL I came by to see how my SOS(sister of the struggle, not gangbanging either)was doing...

I hope my unemployment get approved as well, that will take a load of stress off me....

4:00 PM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

Hey Dee! Hope the boys are well.

I agree get that unemployment or file a grievance if you can.

That FLAVA is too much for me too watch!

INSPRIATRIONAL MUSIC? open a yahoo account and click on the music icon. from there you can choose your music..

10:29 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I sure hope the boys feel better! I am glad your spirits are up! I hope all is well; Happy Friday!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home