Monday, April 10, 2006

Can I just CHILL.DA.FUCK.OUT?~!?~!?

Hey blog fam!!!!! Happy Monday 2 you all!!!!!!!!

1st lemme touch on the title a bit!!!! If one more mufugga asks me when i'm gonna start looking for a job................i'm gonna have 2 go APE SHIT!!!!! Can I chill????? My kids are eating.......rent is paid...........when they flip the switches the lights come on.................WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?????????

For the 1st time in a LONG ASS TIME...................I'm happy!!!!! I'm CONTENT!!!!! I can't go shopping and shit like I would like but i'm STRAIGHT!!!! I'm chillin with my kids.....getting my "social" on.......datin and shit and I.FEEL.GOOD!!!!! I realize it's just people being concerned but hey can't I have a lil break???? Or is that not an option for a hard working single mamma????? As long as the state of california sends me my lil check every 2 weeks by the way i've earned...........I'm cool!!!!!

I'm on a lil sabatical!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday night I was chillin on the couch. I got a phone call from not ONE not TWO but THREE different people asking me 2 come out 2 the SAME spot and they would buy me a drink!!!!!!! THAT'S 3-4 DRINKS FREE!!!!! I jumped my ass up showered and dressed in record time!!!!! what are the chances of 3 different friends being in the SAME SPOT REQUESTING MY PRESENCE??????? I had a great time until I had 2 cuss a gurlfriend OUT!!!! She's now an ex friend!!!! THAT.WAS.HER.3RD.AND.FINAL.STRIKE!!!!!! I'LL BLOG ABOUT HER ASS LATTER!!!! They say drunk minds speak the truth!!!!!!

Saturday was beautiful!!! I hung out with a gurlfriend and we went 2 this dudes spot that i've been "talking 2" on the phone for a couple of weeks!!!!! We only hung out once and he was throwin sumthin on the grill so me and my gurl go 2 kick it with him and his roomate...............We are chillin roomie seems like he plays for the OTHER team cause my GAYDAR was going CRAZY!!!! But he was cool non the less!!!! We listened to old school hip hop...........talked about everything from music 2 politics 2 how we were all raised.........it was cool but then when we left my gurl was like "I think they're both GAY" I was like huh????? So at this point i'm thinking and thinking REALLY HARD about this!!!!! I thought about how theese two interacted and shit and hell I think she may be on 2 SOMETHING!!!!!!

Saturday night I had a DATE with a cool brutha who claims 2 be a barber..............he has a BRAND.SPANKING.NEW.CHRYSLER.300.REALLY.SHINY.AND.PRETTY.WITH.1000 MILES.ON IT

You all may be thinking so???? Barbers can drive nice rides Dee don't be so judgemental.................

HOW COME HIS CELL RANG 123,234,678,345,232,000 TIMES DURING DINNER????????? WITH AT LEAST 5 DIFFERENT RINGTONES??????

And just because you say "I can't work that out right now cause i'm having dinner with a beautiful lady" does NOT excuse you!!!!!!

ANSWERING YOUR CELL ON A DATE IS JUST RUDE!!!!!!
UNLESS YOU'RE A BARBER I GUESS!!!!!!


HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

27 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

You get your RELAXATION ON Dee!!!!! Don't let the haters get you down. LOL


Oh and what kind of Barber is he riding in a car like that. Hmmmmm?


Glad you enjoying your break!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

Alright Nite Nurse, get your sabitical on! I had me a little breaky break at the beginning of the year and it was damn fabulous if I must say so myself.

Sounds like your barber makes "house calls" but that's just me!

10:37 AM  
Blogger P said...

First things first. . .

One.

Why is errybuddy worried about your return to work. I am craving my next vacation go round (even though it's not technically a vacation for you, but you get the point)

Two:

It is VERY rude for a male or female to answer the phone on a date; now, understanding that some people run 24/7 'bidnessess', or have children, I can understand being on silent mode, but check that sheeat in the restroom. Furthemore, what are the chances of an emergency going down when you are with ME!

10:54 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Yes ... are allowed to chill out and you don't owe an explanation to anybody!

How did your gaydar miss the other dude?

Answering the phone on a date is a no-no. He should have left it on vibrate or turned it off altogether. Barber, my ass.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

LMAOO@ the last statement about the barber. Girl, you are funny to me!! Why is everybody all up in the bidnes?? You're just getting over the fact you lost your job. You don't want to hear that shyt! What's it to them anyway? If anything, if they are your friends, they should be asking if you're all right and if you need any help! And answering the phone on a date is definitely a no go. I don't know about the guy with the gay roommate...birds of a feather, girl...birds of a feather...

11:54 AM  
Blogger Supa said...

Girl, enjoy your sabbatical. Like you said, as long as needs are being met, then FUCK IT!! Enjoy your time, livin your life!!

Glad you had a great weekend!!

Yeah: Answering cellie during a date = capital T.a.c.k.y.

Is he cute?

3:46 PM  
Anonymous LB said...

Yep, answering the phone on a date is VERY RUDE! Or flipping that mofo until you think the dude is about to break it.

As for the job thang, I lost mine down in N.O. after the Hurricane. Just got one up here in Va. and after I tell this jack-hole back home, he says, "Bruh, didn't the Hurricane happen like 6 months ago." I wanted to fly through the phone and choke somebody. Although I was consistently looking, I enjoyed not having to work overtime and spending more time with my son...but peeps, mayne, they make you want to crack on 'em, lol.

4:29 PM  
Blogger onecoolhoney said...

Yeah, he should've missed you with that mess. He that important where he MUST answer the phone, huh? What and ever!! He best learn what VOICEMAIL IS FOR!! Punk ass.

As for the ppl worried 'bout you chillin', that is TOO FUNNY! THA NERVE! LMAO! Check 'em, girlfriend!

Now you know I'm tryna see what yo ex-friend messed up and said. *smh*

4:35 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

Uh yeah answering your phone on a date is VERY rude unless someone you know is dying or in the hosptial. Go w/ your gut on this dude.

I can totally understand how you feel about your friends and the whole job thing but they're only doing it because they care I'm sure. Those who don't accept you taking a sabatical are the ones you have to worry about. They may not agree but they should support you unless you're hurting yourself or your kids and since you're not do you.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Finally . . . somebody who agrees with me. Cell phone courtesy is lacking with a lot of people. If you are on a date, the least you could do is put the damn thing on vibrate, and who is to say that you have to answer every call. That's what they invented voicemail for.

5:48 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

hmmm...grown mens with gay roommate...have I seen this movie before?...Oh yeah right...my life....steer clear...

8:01 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

As long as your aren't asking them for loot I don't see why they care if you aren't working. Tell them to mind their business.

Answering a phone while on a date? I can't abide by that one at all.

7:34 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Yeah Sista Gurl, relaaax and regroup. I'm sure people have your best interest at heart, but regrouping should be a part of that interest too.

As for the barber boy? Hmmmm.... seems like he was going out of his way to look semi-important.

Yeah, I've been told that barbers can make a serious grip... but who knows what goes on in the back end of that barbershop?

BTW, I'm almost done with that CD. I'm not the most savvy in techy stuff but I'm getting there. ;-)

8:21 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Enjoy your break. We all need one every noe and then!

I hate cell phones! He should have turned that s*** off!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Ok fine he is a barber but what else is he doin.....*cough cough** on the side???

I am glad your getting to sit back and relax - seeing things differently. Go head girl!

10:42 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Ok, I'm not gonna read everyone else's comments...I'm lazy today so forgive me if I repeat something....

First...FUCK.A.BITCH!! You know I'll be the first to cut a heffa off for crossin me...I've learned my lesson...only takes ONE TIME to fuck up!!

Second...take ALL the time you need. Sounds like you're enjoying your boys and the freedom you have to do JUST THAT!! So I expect a response to my email soon (and to be seein your face in my livingroom on Saturday).

Third...if it looks GAY, walks GAY, talks GAY, dresses GAY, ACTS GAY...ummm...he's gay honey! HAHAHAHA And although there ain't nothin wrong with a heteroQUESTIONABLE man living with a SO-CALLED straight man...that's something I'd keep my eye on...that DL shit goes on WAY more than people think...they MAY BE more than just roommates...ya dig?

Fourth...I don't GIVEAGOTTDAMN about his car, but that RUDE ASS BEHAVIOR gotta G.O. I'm with Nisa...I'm thinkin that fool makes housecalls (and he's only tryin to stroke your ego - or perhaps even more than that - by telling WHOEVER that he's dining with a beautiful lady) Hasn't that negro eva heard of SILENT MODE??? Shit!!!

Holla back!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Honey enjoy your sabatical. You deserve it. Consider it a belated birthday present.

1:33 PM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

It ain't nothing wrong with a little rest and relaxation! Take yourself a break and enjoy it.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

You are too funny! Girl get your relaxation on! Ain't nothing wrong with a break.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad things are going to good for you! And yeah the cell phone thing would drive me crazy too! LOL

3:00 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

This post brought a huge smile to my face. It was funny to me, maybe not to you but it made my day.

I wish I was home. I need a break. Don't worry about the haters.. enjoy yourself, play and play some more.

I can't stand folks to answer the phone unless it is an emergency...on a date that was so rude...

8:45 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

just dropping by to say hey! Have a nice Easter holiday.
holla!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

I love it when I am able to chill.....enjoy it girl.

About that barber LOL..I need to become on

10:37 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

The barber is a trip. I wonder why he couldn't just turn off his phone. I spose he got some important business to take care of. *ahem...cough* *hee hee*

10:53 AM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

I so feel you on the job tip , I am home for the first time since 16, taking care of my kids and dad I may not be going on shopping sprees but we are happy.

9:43 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

About barber dude I dont know the whole story but go check him out on his job take some starbucks or something, The guy who does my hair and has for years (not gay) he drives a porshe. so who knows?!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Icey said...

Girl bye! Do you know how many of us would LOVE to take a sabbatical! Enjoy it, you will have to get your work back on soon enough!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home