Tuesday, April 25, 2006

greetings from the lady of leisure.................

Hey blog fam!!!!! it's official my new nickname is L.O.L(lady of leisure) I crack myself up!!!!

Well so far "big country" is in the lead!!!!! I will not get all excited and "giddy" cause then his ass will cut.da.hell.up. so I will just keep it cool!!!!! He is full of compliments!!!!!! y'all know we LOVE compliments!!!!!

"you look 2 hot 2 have an 18 year old" (stop it!!!!)

"bring your fine black ass over here" (o.k you can call me black ass with FINE in front of it)

"hey beautiful how was your day" (shit whatever was wrong with my day it's o.k now)

I could go on and on but I don't wanna bore y'all 2 death!!!!

So far so good!!!! GO BIG COUNTRY!!!!!!!! YEAH WE HAD GROWN UP NAKED FUN BUT BEFORE WE DID I ASKED HIM "AFTER WE HAVE NAKED FUN, YOU'RE NOT GOING 2 THINK I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE YOU?" (remember the stalker thought I was his woman after nakedness went down)

Big countrys reply "naaah we will have 2 talk about that 1st....the feeling must be mutual"

CHA-CHING!!!!!!! MAJOR COOL POINTS FOR BIG COUNTRY!!!!!!

HE EVEN MADE ME BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING..................

MORE COOL POINTS!!!!!!!!!

Saturday nite I went 2 a cool.ass.house.party. i felt like I was 25 again!!!!! A friend of mines is moving 2 Seattle. I sort of lost touch with him over the last 2 years and I saw him in the mall a couple of weeks ago and he invited me. I was hesitant 2 go cause I wasn't sure if I would know anyone and his girlfriend is as friendly as a bag of rocks................but i said "what.da.hell." got dolled up and hit it!!!! I knew at leat 20 people there!!!!! It was a very nice party!!!! He had it set up really nice!!! The d.j was on the lower level but speakers were everywhere!!!!! Almost all the furniture was gone and there were dance floors on all 3 floors!!!! It was cool as hell!!!! I.HAD.A.BALL!!!! There were a shit load of cuties ther 2.........I didn't give out my number though..................

Sunday my beautician had a bar-b-que. I had 2 show my face cause he cussed me out for not attending his last 3 functions!!!!! I told him i'm on the hunt for a man and there.are.no.men.4.me.at.a.GAY.function!!!! LMAO Anyways whatever I ate gave me a BAD.ASS.BUG!!!!! I woke up at midnight with the SHITS.........AND THROWING UP VITAL ORGANS!!!!! I WAS AFRAID 2 EAT YESTERDAY!!!!!! Can you say 7-up and sprite all day????????? I called around and took surveys of what everyone ate and we can't figure it out!!!!! 2 others got the shits but no one trew up their gutz!!!!! Hmmmmm.................

I got a letter in the mail the other day stating that my old employer is appealing my unemployment!!!!! i cried for 2 minutes then I let it go!!!!!! The old Dee would have panicked and stressed the hell out but the new Dee is like WHATEVER!!!! IT WILL WORK OUT!!!!! So now I have 2 wait for a court date in the mail.............I will keep ya posted!!!!!

All is well in my world!!!! You all have a great week!!!!!



21 Comments:

Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Damn girl...grown up nekkid fun with BIG COUNTRY...was the shit at least GOOD??? You gave us all the damn details but THAT! Sounds like L.O.L. is gettin her SWERVE on...and I ain't EVEN mad at'cha! No worries about the appeals process...just remain calm and like you said...shit will work itself out!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Oh yeah...YAY! I was first!!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I think employers always try to contest benefits...
have your grown up nekkid fun L.O.L
Holla!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I'm with tam we need more details on the naked fun. Lol. Here's hoping you didn't put it on him so good that he becomes a stalker like the last dude ;-)

Man your employer is really fucked up. Good luck with that situation.

11:48 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Naked fun. Wow. You are doing the leisurely thing now huh?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

Get it girl with the grown up naked fun....and breakfast let me find out. You think you grown with doing that and going to a house party I'm gonna need for you to slow your roll LOL...SIKE!!! Do what you do, they probably want you to panick about the whole appeal thing..don't let em see you sweat cause you ain't gonna sweat.

Nurse dude..hmm what can I say about him, we've been chilling hard every sunday since the end of march beginning of april...what can I say he's a cutie, he is a nurse, he brought me roses (lol) and we walked around DC and he even joked with me that I wasn't showing PDA..which I love but don't do too much (and I don't mean the gross PDA lol)..so we will see how things turn out we're just chillin for now, if it gets to that point you know I'm doing a blog about it lol

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Exhaustedspirit said...

Girl.. Go Head with Mr Big Country... and breakfast too... that's what I'm talking bout!

No Grown up nekkid fun on my end yet so I have to live vicariously through others :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Frog Kisser said...

Go girl with your leisurely self!

I had some time off at the beginning of the year and although in retrospect I may have spent allot of time worrying about work (or lack there of appropriately)

I had some great day doing a bunch of nothing!

Sounds like your dating game is on point...Big Country might just be a Country Ass Prince!

4:26 PM  
Blogger chele said...

LOL @ "Big Country" ... that cracks me up every time I say it.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

You Go GIRL!!!!! GEt yours however you can.


Dont stress about the court date, things will be fine.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Sounds like things are looking up for you Dee. Just keep praying, girl, and everthing will fall into place.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Honest said...

you are cracking me up with the grown up nekkid fun line. Glad you had a great w/e filled with "Grown up fun" :-). Good luck chica I know it's gonna work out!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

You shound so happy and I am so glad :)

Gohead big country!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Yeah for Big country - work it out girl.

10:58 AM  
Blogger P said...

In re: Your unemployment being appealed.

1. The court date is going to be pushed out for another month or two. They are going to have to schedule it with the labor commissioner.

2. You will have to appear in person. I would come supplied with the truth and only the truth; sometimes these are taped. If the employer doesn't show up they will still interview you but will generally err on the side of caution for the employee. But you should show up.

3. I was reading Mrs. TJ: employers don't always try to contest benefits, but they do from time to time, depending on the circumstances.

4. After the hearing they will send copies of their determination w/n two weeks.

Best wishes. Let us know.

11:04 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Now see, if you can share the "shyts and barfing" with us, SUUUUURELY you can share a TAD more details about B-I-G COUNTRY. LoL

As for them trying to appeal your unemployment....fuggitabotit! However, I don't understand why despite you PAYING into it, you can have some back. That's lame. Somebody was so hell bent on getting you up outta there, that they didn't cover all the bases.

Handle ya biz, Dee, and watch them cutthroat bastids fall on their faces.

12:38 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

im glad your being positive about the appeal! adult-naked-fun is great! :o)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Things are moving in a positive direction for you so you know that the devil had to throw you for a loop with the employer thang. Employer will always contest this, it is their job to do that.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Grown up nekkid fun AND breakfast..

Sounds like Darius and Nina from lovejones.. Ya gotta excuse me I just saw the dvd recently.. lol

7:54 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Okay. We know all about you and your gutz, but you didn't say much aboutyou and BIG COUNTRY!!! LOL Go head wicha bad self!! I aint mad atcha! You've been having all kinds of fun, I see. Do your thang, Dee!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Supa said...

Awwww...Love Jones up in this piece!

Hey Diva aka LOL!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home