Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Monday y'all!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!!!!

I had a great weekend!!!!!! I attended the WESTCOAST BLOGGIN HOTTIES event hosted by THAT GIRL TAM AND SUPA SISTA was hella cool!!!!! I met 4 cool ladies and i'm sure we will be hanging out more in the future!!!!

Friday night I went out for happy hour and had a blast!!!!!! I mentioned this before and I HAVE 2 mention it again!!!!!! GROWN ASS MEN SHOULD NEVA EVA EVA EVA LEAN WITH IT OR ROCK WITH IT!!!!!

If you are 6' or taller you have no biddness doing this freaking dance!!!!! you look like an ass!!!!!!! Dancing in a cirle with four of your lil friends leaning back and snappin your fingers is soooooooo not grown and sexxxy!!!!!!! you are not in the video!!!! Thoose negroes can do that silly ass dance cause well ummmm IT'S THEIR SONG AND THEIR VIDEO!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!

And if you decide 2 look like a complete ass doing it..........please for the love of all things holy, don't try 2 holla at me after doing it three songs in a row!!!!!!

Women of Sand diego!!!!! I.LOVE.MY.SISTAHS I swear I do but PLEASE..PLEASE...........PRETTY PLEASE STOP LETTING SHANIQUA AND MONIFAH DO YOUR WEAVE!!!!!!! IT AINT A GOOD LOOK!!!!!!!

I am not anti-weave!!!! But as with anything if you are gonna do it...please do it right!!!!!! Cause you better beweave if I ever get one it will NOT look like it was done in bestfriends kitchen while we sipped wine!!!!!

You all have a great week!!!!! I will!!!!!!



18 Comments:

Blogger Nia said...

LOL @the thought of grown men leaning back.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Girl.. I just did a long ass post about some of the wacky shit I saw/went thru at an adventure at the club this weekend.. Sad to say "lean.back" came on and everyone in the room "except my black azz" started to lean with it.. and yes there were groups of guys together leaning back and thinking it looked flyy.. Hell 2 the naw it did not.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

Happy Monday!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

okay see I know I'm out of the loop because I don't even know how to lean wit' it or rock wit' it...so chances are I don't want nobody doing all that getting all sweaty then trying to pop at me....

I'd rather cross my legs, show off my kicks and sip on something sexy!

It was soo much fun hanging out with girl, next time spend the night up here so we can really get our Hollywood on!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Oooh girl! You KNOW you lub u some crazy dancin fools! LOL! But seriously girl, let 'em know! Teach 'em something, cause I cant even bear to watch and laugh anymore!!

Chops~

9:02 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Glad you had such a good time!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

HAHAHAHA That is so funny. S does the lean wit it rock wit it thing - I am on the floor laughing right now at the thought of a grown ass man doing it, HAHAHAHAHA

5:11 AM  
Blogger chele said...

My son (15) does the lean wit it rock wit it ... but if I saw a grown man doing it, I'd have to slap him. Glad you had such a good time over the weekend.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you ladies had a good time!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Bad weave...Oh NO!

I'm tagging you

The rules are
1. Who ever I tag has to come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover
2. Mention the gender of target
3. The person tagged has to tag 8 people and leave them a comment letting them know they have
been tagged.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Ms. Behavin' said...

That is sooo cool that you got a chance to meet up w/ some Bloggers! I wonder who's bloggin' from my little country ass town...
It's funny that you posted about 'Leanin' Back' - I was doin' that at the club this weekend!! i was dancin' with a guy that's only about 5'10 & kinda cute.... Does that make a difference???
Let me know, 'cuz I DO live in the stix and I may not have gotten the memo! (Formerly CallMeMs)

9:48 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I need PICTURES DEE..post pics next time.....

11:16 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Errybody is so anxious to hear the rest of our story from Saturday night!! No worries folks...all in good time...all in good time!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Supa said...

U crazy, girl!! You and your damn gimlets!!!

Hey Dee! Still recuperating???

lol

11:45 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

You too crazy.
I haven't been in the club for a minute to see them fools leaning and snapping.
Holla!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad you had a good time =)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

LOL....and then if you say they look "funny" when they do it they get mad LOL....

8:25 AM  
Blogger satalyte said...

Damn..

A tall brother can't lean with it and have a good time with the rest o' ya'll..

Ease up a little ladies..

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home