Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm not a writer!!! I blog just like I talk!!!!

In case you aint up on thangs............I had the pleasure of meeting four bloggin hotties for a night out in HOLLYHOOD. Go on over and read their versions of our night out then come back and check out my version...........

part one: This is how it all went down
supa.

part two: Tell him I said "fuck you!!!"
tam.

part three: I wasn't born a GEISHA
ms.glam< /a>.

part four: I wish I could start you
one.cool.sista

Now let me start by saying this............my blog fam knows that I just blog!!!! Theese ladies PUT IT DOWN!!!! They link and post pics and do all the fancy shit I one day dream of............

NO FANCY BELLS AND WHISTLES HERE!!!! JUST DEE!!!! lol


So I hit the 405 headed north up 2 the L.B.C. Lucky for me that girl TAM lives right around the corner from bestfriends old spot...so I find it with no prob!!!!! I get there and meet her cute.ass.kids. They begin 2 entertain me.......y'all know how our kids do when we have company!!!!! LOL She has boys like me so I know what 2 expect!!!! Tam is gettin her "diva" on and I chill with the kiddies!!!! We wait on her sista-in-law to get there so we can bounce and Tam starts 2 get a lil bit testy cause sista-in-law is a lil late!!!! I don't trip cause I know how the hell it is!!!!! I'm chillin the boys are showin me what they do and we are watching the sponge bob movie.........

This is a good time 2 take a moment for Ms. P. She couldn't make it but Tam would torment her through various text messages through the nite!!!!!! I GOT YOUR BACK!!!!

Sista-in-law gets there and we are OUTRO!!!! We head 2 SUPAS pad!!!!! We chit chat it up about this and that.TAM is hella easy 2 talk 2. Either that or I just like 2 run my mouth!!!!!!

Tam: oh that street looks scary

me: yeah it is dark!!!

Tam: we will go the other way........calling SUPA

TAM: where do I turn? we are on such.n.such

SUPA: (i'm guessing she said sumthin like "I don't know")

TAM: You don't know where da fuck your house is???

Me: is this your 1st time meeting?

TAM: yeah

Me: umm hmmmmm (thinking o.k I feel like I already know them. Tam is JUST LIKE SHE IS ON HER BLOG)

We bend a few corners and we arrive at CASA DE SUPA. we exchange hugs like old girlfriends. One cool sister, TAM, Supa and myself. She gives us a tour, we snap a few pics. Jam 2 a lil old school hip-hop and we are out!!!!! We bend a few more corners and we arrive at our 1st destination. We valet and wait for the other ladies. then there was a lil situation.........It seems that BECKY told SUPA that we didn't need reservations just show up!!!!! Door boy says no!!! Ths is the part where it could have got REALLY.UGLY.REALLY.FAST. SUPA handled it like all grown up like!!!! She gets hella cool points for that!!!!! Ms GLAM and Cuzin(one cool sisters cousin) show up and Ms. Glam comes up with plan B...........

Off we go like bats outta hell!!!!! Err bodys on cellies trying 2 make sure err bodyknows about plan B. 2nd spot GEISHA HOUSE!!!! Ms Glam hooked it up!!!! We Valet and sashay in the spot!!!! It's hella cool. The set up........the decor...........and sushi............it's on!!!! A few ladies don't like sushi...Ms glam tries 2 sell them on the tempura and a few other dishes but naah they aint havin it!!!!! we have a photo opp. with a cool ass bartender. Ms. Glam gets some BAD.ASS.SHOES.DELIVERED. We all ohh and ahh over the shoes finish our cocktails and off 2 plan C.

Cafe des artistes......from the outside you can't really tell what's up but this was the cutest lil spot!!!! We valet for the 3rd time and saunter inside. Here is my 1st clasSICK line of the night:

"y'all valet 2 much!!! That's why y'all be broke" I HOLLERED!!!!!

The ambience of this place is hella cool!!!! We stop at the bar for cocktails of course..oh yeah except for TAM she's already D.O.N.E. Who knew that she was a light weight????? I wish the weather would have been a little nicer cause the restaurants roof and sides would have been open. instead the roof and walls consisted of some thick tarp like material. It's good though cause I fell out when one cool sister stood up on the bench and attempted 2 close the tarp like wall cover. That was funny as hell!!!! I don't blame her cause who da hell wants 2 be cold?!?!

We chit chat and sip. It's hella cool.Lots of convos going on at once

"the french fries here are 2 die for"

"dam theese olives are good"

"pass me that bread"

"can we get some butter for our bread"

"my ass don't need no butter"

"I just TIVO and read"

"it's times like theese i'm glad i'm a witch"

~~~~Crickets~~~~~~~~

"are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

Then in come white boy #1 and 2. Their party was at the table next 2 ours. I'm in and out of their convo. one cool sister is giving the "please.don't.say.anything.stoopid.look" All while protecting herself from the elements.........Cuzin asks if they are buying drinks.........Supa is obviously WOWING them. Glam is in their convo and back and forth with me and Tam. I think she's dazzlin them as well cause like Tam says "they are white boy magnets" LMAO

There is some talk about an expensive ass t-shirt white boy #1 is wearing and a bad ass jacket #2 is wearing. The jacket was his dads back in the 70's and has matching pants ........yadda yadda yadda!!!! then the say good bye didn't buy any drinks for the hotties........i'm thinking they would have had our attention had they bought a round or two...........LOL

All and all it was a great evening!!!! since i'm last everyone has already covered just about everything so I will say this:

TAM one crazy sista. Even though she was sick as hell.sippin.green.tea. she still brought the noise!!!! Can you say JOKES???? Even sick, she found a way 2 get her joke on!!!!!

SUPA cool as shit!!! You feel like you've known her 4 eva!!!!! She's tiny as hell though.........itty bitty even!!!!! She's mad cool!!!!

MS.GLAM ms HOLLYHOOD. someone you would want 2 know. She's got stories for yo ass!!!!! She had me rollin!!!!!

ONE.COOL.SISTER a.k.a Ms southern comfort. I could just sit and listen 2 her talk!!!!! I'm still tryin 2 figure out how she's from L.A. but has a mean "southern drawl"

I LOOK FOWARD 2 HANGIN OUT WITH THEESE FABULOUS WEST COAST BLOGGIN HOTTIES AGAIN!!!!

It was really cool 2 meet 4 positive sistas from all walks of life with one thing in common this "BLOG THANG"

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT???????

18 Comments:

Blogger That Girl Tam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I LOVE the part when I said "It's times like these when I'm glad I'm a witch" HAHAHAH the look on Renee's face was PRICELESS!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Taken in context, I was commenting on something Nisa said about having given up something for lent...I'mma witch...ain't gotta give up SHIT for lent anymore!!! Pass me the bread basket again...where's the butter?? More hot water please...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11:29 AM  
Blogger P said...

This is wonderful.

You did a good job.

D: I want you to TAKE BACK your apologies for your writing style. All of you did a wonderful job with storytelling. In your own style, your own way.

Bravo, my dear ladies.

11:33 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I can't beleive you linked!!!
Someone is moving UP in the world! HA!

11:41 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I have been following this story all week long. Glad that ya'll had fun and jealous I wasn't able to be there. Do it up BIG this weekend Ma! Holla!

11:46 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Great job Dee! I've been waiting all week to hear (read) your rendition of the activities. Sounds like ya'll really had a good time!

11:51 AM  
Blogger P said...

And I mean it.

NO ONE keeps it real like da diva?

11:51 AM  
Blogger onecoolhoney said...

"y'all valet 2 much!!! That's why y'all be broke"

Hahahaha! That was me! But fuh real tho! That's too much gotdamn valet'in'. LAWD! Shooo...that'd be my gas money! hehehe

And my accent ... I was on a SERIOUS mission when to ACQUIRE it due to the fact that I hated when people would tell me to say certain things with my California accent...and like I was saying on my "No place like home" post, I already stood out as being different so I decided I would not SOUND different too. I was gon sound just like them. And you know when I do something, I don't half step. I aim to be the best! Well damn if I didn't master southern dialect so well that I sound like a dang native!! LMAO!

Well I loved your wrap-up and the way you went back and recapped the whole night! That's exactly what we needed!!! And your writing style is FABULOUS! I'm with P. No apologies... You represented, girlfriend!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

Dee did the damn thing!

Alright Night Nurse you earned stripes on this one!

It was soo good meeting you, and how crazy is is that you went to the same high school as my best friend?

I can't promise I'm gonna lighten up on the Valet Parking, but I think I like being known as Ms Hollywood:-)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Sounds like you ladies had a great time!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

@ TAM you KILT me with that line!!!! CUZIN dayum near slid under the table...that's when I broke out with the "good witch or bad witch" line 2 lighten the mood!!!

@ P When's our next event????

@ T.J I had 2 try and keep up with the JONESES

@ chele the pressure.............

@ONE.COOL.SISTER WE.LUV.US.SOME.MS.SOUTHERN.COMFORT!!! I'm glad cuzin got hip.2.da.game and left her car at geisha house!!!!

@ ms. ahmad You ARE MS. HOLLYHOOD!!!!

@ MSNHIM if I ever get 2 the other coast.....IT'S ON!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

I wish I had taken a picture of the look on her face...THAT SHIT WAS FUN.NY!!! Po' thang didn't know how to react to that shit AT ALL!! HAHAHAHAHA...

Well, I guess when you hear the word "witch" - no one is expecting ME!! HAHAHAHA

1:54 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

first off you need to stop with not being a writer and all that - my ass was intrigued by your writing from jump!!
And I bought died when you wrote crickets and then went on to say r u a bad or good witch....only sistas!!!! LOL

3:11 PM  
Blogger Supa said...

Heeeeyy you West Coast Hotties!!! And, yaaayy for DEE!! I loved the wrap up, Ms. Diva!! You are too funny.

I forgot about the white boy and his alleged expensive shirt...look like something you could get off the TJ Maxx Clearance rack, but..whatever, man!!

We had such a great time, and it was MAD cool that we all clicked like we've been knowing each other since forever.

Left Coast fo' life, baby!!

(late checking in, it was my day off!)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

First the NYC Bloggers, then the ATL Bloggers, now the SoCal Bloggers. That's what's up.

BTW, you definitely have to let us know when you are headed to the East Coast.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Renee said...

Yeah Girl! I have NEVER met a REAL WITCH!! So I know I was looking like OMG!!!

But it is all To The GOOD!

The valet thing is what keeps me OUT of Hollywood! But I would do it again for a night like that!

Dee! I liked how you broke it down for us! Keep it coming!

7:47 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

glad ya'll had fun.. now you got some new friends to hang out with over there on the west coast!!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dee, It's Coley!!!

BEG just told me that you asked about me on the Songbirds' page... THANKS LOVE! I've been M.I.A from the blog world for quite some time now, unfortunately my J-O-B ruined it for me.

I've been thinking about starting another blog and not telling ANYONE... but we'll see. Anyways, how's life been treating you? How's work? The boys? etc... You know, I still think about my blog buddies and miss y'all, so I wanted to come by and say HI! XOXOXO Take care hun, have a great weekend!

~Coley

8:34 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

That is WAY cool. I'm so glad you got a chance to do that!

Girl, this is a not-so-old friend from blogland, just wanted to let you know I've got a new spot here:

www.she-aint-normal.com

Hope all is well

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home