Friday, April 21, 2006

KEYSHIA COLE SUCKS BIG PENIS!!!!!

KEYSHIA COLE IS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!

I saw this heffa last nite at the house of blues.........There were about 8 of us and we were hyped 2 see a good show!!!!!!

1st she had THREE i repeat 3 opening acts!!!!! Bitch who do you think you are Patti Labelle or sumthin????

2nd she started an HOUR I repeat and HOUR late!!!!!! They played music while we waited but that was no help cause at the House Of Blues it's STANDING ONLY!!!!!! So we had already been standing TWO.DAM.HOURS.

3rd this RED.WIG.WEARING.BAD.OUTFIT.SPORTIN.BRAUD comes out and does FIVE I repeat 5 one more time F.I.V.E. fucking songs!!!!!! And get this........you are not ready..........

ONE SONG DIDN'T EVEN BELONG TO HER ASS!!!!! (SHE DID AN ISLEY BROTHER JAM.....VOYAGE 2 ATLANTIS)

THEN THIS BEEEYATCH DID ONE SONG TWICE!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME 2 TIMES!!!!!! this bad weave having muhfugga tried 2 trick us by so called hyping up the crowd talking bout "san diego y'all are the best........y'all hyped 2nite.........that's whas up.....yadda yadda yadda" then the BITCH.REPEATED THE SAME SONG AGAIN AND SAID GOOD NITE!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! you should have heard the BOOs and aaaww hell naws

I swear if my feet didn't hurt soooooo bad I would have bum rushed the stage and beat her ass like she stole my last $5....................

my dam feet still hurt this morning for 3 dayum songs......................but I did look cute though!!!!!

I got up this morning 2 take the boys 2 school and I coulda swore there was glass in both my feet they hurt sooooo bad!!!! feels like I've been walking on HOT.ASS.LAVA.ROCKS.FOR.DAYS!!!!!

I called bestfriend this morning and she said her feet were on FIRE!!!!
I'm glad it's not just me!!!!! LOL

have a great weekend...............i'm going 2 soak my feet!!!!!!!!

28 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

BOOOOOO @ Keyshia Coles, I knew she was hot garbage...

9:19 AM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

I could have told you it was a waste of time....soak them dogs mama and have a good weekend...

10:03 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

WTF! What a waste of time and money!

Have a great weekend!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Remember me blogging about her singing a couple of months ago? I said she sounded like a cat in a blender. Although I've never seen her live, you should have took heed from my post.

10:24 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Beauty is pain, girl. Soak them feet.

Humph! 3 opening acts and 3 songs? What is that heffa smoking?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol! I can't look cute for the sake of fashion any longer. Uh uh.

I am not surprised that Keyshia Cole was garbage. She seems like she doesn't really give two shits about her career.

11:31 AM  
Blogger P said...

Let's check back in two years and look here up in the "Where Are They Now" section.

11:59 AM  
Blogger onecoolhoney said...

Ugh! Damn, that's fugged up, girl! Is that the chick who makes that awful warbling sound in that song that says "I never knew what I was missin'" .... sumn sumn sumn ... "I found ou-how-how-how-how-how-out"? lol

1:29 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Dayum!

1:45 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

I PROMISE!!!!

I love your blog!!!!

ms. Tee

4:21 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

*lol* I just can't stop laughing. Keyshia probably thought she did a good job. Refund!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What a waste of time and money! Sorry to hear it was so bad!

10:19 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

AGREED! *cosigning like crazy* I un like that broad either. :( I'm sorry you had to waste your money. :(

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Sheron fka MsThing said...

girl, girl, girl...

please tell me her concert was FREE!

damn, dee... i'm sorry you got let down like HELL with the concert. oh well... now you know. only check that broad out on VIDEOS... ONLY!

holla at cha later. peace!

sheron fka msthing

6:55 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

I just lost my whole comment about Keyshia Cole Damn it! I hate when that happens... Blogger sucks!

Well anyway I've missed ya girl.. Work has me so wrapped up and too tired to blog during the week but I will do better at checking in on my favorite folks!
((hugs))

9:20 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

She's a youngin' that's all I can say, and these R&B youngin's already act like their "experienced divas"
Pul-leeze
Motown would neva....
Lata

1:23 PM  
Anonymous exhausted said...

LMAO!!!

The same damn thing happened when I saw Donnell Jones at a joint in Chicago. I wanted my money and somebody ELSE's money back!

Why do these clowns think they have enough material to do a concert in the first place??? Hell if you only have 10 songs on your CD.. ya probably don't like 3 of em and at least 2 were greatly "studio enhanced".

3:25 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

LMBO! I can't even say what I really wanna say. After that "Love" song, I was convinced that she sounded like a wounded duck.

5:06 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

whata mess!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

This is so funny (the way that you wrote this) but I know not to you. I don't think she is a good singer but she did get good reviews here a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a fan....

6:16 PM  
Blogger Frog Kisser said...

sounds like she sounded like a mating frog on a hot summer night...and nobody wants to pay money for that!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

LMAO! That is hilarious! Sorry your feet hurt, I've been there and it ain't pretty.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

oh damn. I would have been hot as hell too for that.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Supa said...

Funny. as. hell.

I like Keyshia actually. From what I've heard on the radio. I downloaded on of her songs for 99cents. Won't buy her cd...

Hope them feets is feeling better!
lol

1:16 PM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

LOL...man it be funny cause when your feet hurt you get mad about more things....I would have booed her tail then again she look like she might have some gangsta body guards lol and i'm too pretty to fight unless prompted to LOL

2:22 PM  
Blogger Icey said...

Never been a fan of Keyshia Coles she seems to have some "razor balde under the tongue" tendencies that I am not too happy with! lol

7:05 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Too funny!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I wanted to see her while she was her in NYC, but didn't care too much for her opening act (Remy Ma). After hearing your review, I'm even happier I didn't go).

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home