Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Time 2 play catch up!!!!!

Heeeyyyyy everybody!!!!!

I've been M.I.A. for a minute.......I have really been enjoying all the sunshine!!!!! Easter was cool!!! We ate and ate some more!!!!! I didn't get 2 color eggs but i'm over it!!!! Next year I'll just USE I mean help my nephew color eggs!!!! LOL

I'm still on the "DATE-A-THON" there is a new candidate in the running............
We will call him "big country". Handsome and funny. From Louisianna and COUNTRY.AS.HELL!!! I like 2 listen 2 him talk!!! I have kicked it with him twice and he seems pretty cool!!! Educated, Employed and ELIGIBLE...........I asked all the important shit up front on the 1st and 2nd date:

How many phone calls/texts in one day is excessive?(remember the stalker would call 123,234,234,000 times???)

You don't have a wife back home do you??(remember the LIAR and his wife back in Texas???)

If and when we have sex.........you will not think that i'm your woman??? (1ST RED FLAG FROM THE STALKER.......I introduced him as a friend and when we got 2 the car he LOST.HIS.DAYUM.MIND!!!!)

Would you ever....eva.......eva.....eva..........EVA show up at my house without calling??? (STALKER AGAIN)

He passed so we will see!!!!!!

Mr. 25 I dunno.................he's really cute and fun!!! I enjoy his company but.............drum roll please...........................

HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time we hung out..........he asked me 2 pick him up and I thought SURE!!!! He's only been in San Diego 4 weeks and i didn't think anything about it!!!!!! He called and asked if we could hang out the other nite and I said "yeah that would be cool" He asked "what time can you pick me up"???

HUH?????? NEGROE I AM UNEMPLOYED AND GAS IS HIGH AS HELL!!!!!!
YOU WANT ME 2 PICK YOU UP GO HANG OUT AND THEN TAKE YOU BACK??????

UHHHH I'M GOING 2 HAVE 2 DEDUCT COOL POINTS!!!! HIS ASS AINT SO CUTE ANYMORE!!!!!!

So i'm still hanging out!!!!! Giving out my number........looking...............

Sunday morning went 2 the car and some son.of.a.bitch.broke in my car and took ALL MY C.D.S.my.phone.charger.AND THE.CHANGE.OUTTA.THE.ASHTRAY. I HATE THIEVES!!!!!! At least they didn't break a window.......................

Thursday nite KEYSHIA COLE house.of.blues. Should be fun!!!!!!

Let me go play catch up!!!!!!! have a great day!!!!!!


20 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

No car? Oh hell naw! If he wants to see you bad enough, he'll find a way to get to you without you having to pick him up all the time.

It's one thing to be nice and pick him up for one, maybe two dates, but every friggin' time? No way! And yeah, I know he's a youngin compared to the guys you usually date, but at 25 he needs a damn car. It's not like he lives in NYC where you don't have to have a car to date, but this brotha needs a ride.....pronto.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

No car can be very annoying. I can't imagine feeling like a man and having to keep asking a woman to pick me up.

That sucks about getting your car broken into, but at least they didn't break a window. Last time I got my car broken into it cost $400 to fix the window. I was pissed.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

okay i don't mean to be silly..but you need to drop that dude off if he's got no ride!

he might need to focus on his priorites right now, like getting the ground beneath his feet (pun intended)

I mean young is fun, but you don't wanna have to wear the pants.

Ask Big Country if he got any country cousins...i loves me some Louisiana men!

11:08 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Fuck a dude with NO CAR...that shit is WHACK!!! Sorry you couldn't come hang on Saturday...we had a fabulous time and we didn't talk about you too bad!! I cooked so much food that today is Wednesday and I STILL have shit left over (in the freezer now). Looks like everyone is cool with the 24th!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Good luck with "Big Country" ( your a freakin trip, hehe)

No car - No way! Girl please.

Someone broke into your freakin car - WTF?!? Daymn I would be so HOT.

11:17 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Bwhahaha! No car...No calls!
I'm not sure about that one. I would have to give him the boot.

Broke into your car?!?! Dang.
Like you said at least they didn't break your windows. Time to hit up the bootleg Cd's. Hmmm...I wonder where you would get those from?
Holla!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

No Car? NO way!!!


Im glad your enjoying your self though. :-)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck with the new guy =) Hope it works out.

I don't no about "men with no cars." LOL

2:30 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

i'm sorry about your car, if yo need me to burn you some music...i'll let you sample the glamazon hits:-)

6:12 PM  
Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like you've been having some fun. I'm routing for the dude from Louisiana. I'm Louisiana to, I have to put in my vote for a home boy, LOL.

Take care!

6:42 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Dee stop it!!! I'm LMBAO at the questions upfront with Big Country and the carless young'un.

Bwa ha ha ha!!!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I agree no car! Oh NO!

5:45 AM  
Blogger chele said...

LOL @ "Big Country" and good for you for treating him like he was on an interview. You gotta know these things.

Dump the young'n, girl. What are you, his momma? Picking him up and dropping him off is for suckas!

7:24 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

No car...no way. I mean, I won't knock a man if he is trying to make it, but don't expect me to pick up the slack!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

No car no way for damn sure! Come the hell on now!

Good Luck with county man. :)

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Exhaustedspirit said...

LMAO over here at the questions for Big Country! I had a stalker myself and now I have to ask the important questions so I can find out the most important things like.. "Is you crazy", "Does your wife think you're crazy", "Is there a warrant for your arrest".. you know.. all the big things!

I feel you on the no car thing. The guy I'm currently interested in doesn't have a car but he's working on getting one soon. It has to be emasculating to not have a car. He's lucky I like him b/c the last cat that was walking is still walking trying to find out where I went :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

No car huh!!

How is it that's it ok for a woman not to have a car, but not for a man!?! ~LOL~

Anywho I'm glad someone is having fun. Keep it light expect little and enjoy.

~Smooches~

8:37 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

How was the house of blues?
Have a cool weekend.
tj

7:32 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Girl! Don't be pickin that nucca up and takin him home! 4 weeks or not, he needs to have a ride! You got one. Do your thang on the love scene! Sorry someone broke into your car.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Supa said...

Girrrlll...gas is three dollas and fiddy cents! NO CAR = NOT CUTE!!!

He aint ready for you, diva!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home