Friday, April 28, 2006

What's a gurl 2 do?????

Happy Friday 2 you blog fam!!!!!!

I really like "big country" but I don't wanna tell his ass for a few reasons.

1. I feel like it's 2 soon 2 be all in "like" with his ass!!!!

2. It's a lil scary cause i'm not feeling like myself cause i wanna call him often and thats sooooo not me!!!!! I'm not a call.your.ass.every.day.kinda.gurl!!!!!

3. If I tell him I like him there is a chance he might "switch" up on my ass if you know what I mean!!!!!!

If I fuck around and tell him that I think that he's cool as hell and I really enjoy his company..............he might turn into another muh-fugga and ruin it!!!! Ya know????? So I try and think positve. You know I will keep you posted!!!!

Since I dam near got cussed out for not giving details about the nakedness.................here it goes:

he's good.............not great!!!! Just good!!! He pays attention 2 detail and covers ALL bases!!!! That's a plus!!!!! He is VERY VOCAL wich is a plus!!!!! I can't stan a quiet dude...........you gotta dam near pull teeth 2 get him 2 say shit!!!!!! If I tell you I like 2 be talked 2 and you still are silent.......you are about as good for me as a root canal with no anesthesia................anyways!!!!! He gets the job done!!!!! Makes me wanna put B.O.B.(battery.operated.boyfriend) away for a minute!!!!!! He could be my man easily.......but we will see...................

I have FOUR birthdays this weekend!!!!! 2 friends on Saturday.........1 on sunday and 1 on Monday!!!!! They ALL know that i'm not working right now but me being me..........i've been stressing the fuck out all week trying 2 find F.O.U.R gifts that are not that expensive!!!!!!

It's hard.as.hell.having.MOET.taste.with ANDRE.money!!!!!

Bestfriends sister is having a birthday party 2 nite and asked me 2 be bartender!!!!!! HA!!!!!HA!!!!!!! That's like having a crackhead package the product!!!!!!

Have a great weekend blog fam!!!!! I sure as hell will!!!!!!!!

23 Comments:

Blogger Slim said...

I say just take it slow with big country. It's okay that you like him just take it slow. Anyway I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Yes take it slow - things will manifest themself if he really is for you. I am glad you like him and I know what you mean about he makes you feel like being all "weird" and shit, LOL Thats what mine does to me, hehehe.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

Have a wonderful weekend...I so feel ya on telling him or hinting that he's like that with you..that's how I feel about nurse dude....so I'll keep quiet and maintain LOL....

10:56 AM  
Blogger P said...

Keep us posted with the birthday celebrations. Have a good week, D.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Big Country doesn't need to know everything right away. Just go with it. Plus if he is making you think about laying off B.O.B that is saying something.

I say don't worry about presents. You being there should be gift enough.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Have a good weekend!!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger chele said...

Play it cool with Big Country. One question: what the hell would make him GREAT?

1:24 PM  
Blogger onecoolhoney said...

LMAO @ crackhead package the product! hahahaha

I agree with everybody else on Big Country. I would just take it slow and let things develop on their own. Just let it MARINATE naturally and see if you don't like that even more when the time comes for the full meal!!

5:38 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

she would be mad @ me if i were the bartender b/c we'd run outta alcohol REAL quick! LOL.. i believe firmly in heavy on the alcohol...

hope you have a great weekend

11:05 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

Take it as fast or slow as you deem necessary. Oprah says doubt means don't and if you have reasons not to do something then you're probably justified. (When the heck did I start quoting Oprah?)

I have the same problem with my taste buds. :-(

1:12 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

LOL...

You are too much. Do what you feel comfortable with.

I'm glad that you found someone you are feeling. Good luck.

Take it slow though...feel him out and see where his head is at.

Have a great weekend too.

~Smooches~

2:22 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Sounds like a winner Dee. Take it day by day Missy. Looks like you've got all the bases covered.

3:29 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

LOL!

You crazy!

Your blog is comic relief!

Ms. Tee

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

I don't think i'll ever be able to retire my BOB.. It's far too late to turn away from that addiction.. I luv that Sommore joke where she says that she will be having some coppertop kids (wayyy too much time with the duracell)

Have fun, keep it breezy and take it slow.. Gone ahead Dee and do the damn thang!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

You have four birthdays? Do you know how to make something special? Bake a favorite cake, or pie or something. They'll appreciate it. Men are funny and some will definitely run if they think you really like them...don't let brotherman see you sweat. Just take it easy and let what may happen happen.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

awwww re: Big country. Take your time. As for your friends buy them each a plant. Inexpensive, nice and will last longer then flowers.

Hope you had a great weekend.

3:07 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I hear u Diva..dont hurt nobody...Imma go on a DATe-a-THon too? DO you need a sponsor for that? i have met quite some interesting men lately.....u inspired me to blog about htem...

8:48 AM  
Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

LMAO @ having a crackhead package the product! HAHAHAHAHA!!! You's a fool!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Icey said...

Look at you getting all hot in the pants!!! If yuo are happy, roll with it!

1:03 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

Sookie sookie now..Big Country still up in the mix :)

Dee I bout choked on my drinky drink reading bout Keisha Cole...bwa ha ha ha!!

ok Taurus' everywhere.....it's my birthday today too!!!!

Glad you're doing good Ma!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

You are outta freaking control!! LOL But you are having fun!! Easy on Big Country cause you are so right the minute you start acting like you give a damn they flip it like ....WHAT!!

Hope your weekend was FABU!
Myrah

7:26 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

damn you make being in between jobs look fun and sexy!

I might be a little bit jealous!

Big Country sounds like big fun...i'm trying to get my country dude out here for a visit!

9:50 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

"It's hard.as.hell.having.MOET.taste.with ANDRE.money!!!!!"
HA! HA! HA! I hate that I even know what ANDRE is!
Holla!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home