Sunday, May 07, 2006

Easy like Sunday morning...............

I love that song.......................

Thursday night a gurlfriend called me and asked me 2 go 2 a salsa bar with her. I was soooooooo much fun!!!! I love live music and even though I may not have had salsa lessons..........i know how 2 move!!!!! LOL I enjoyed watching couples dance........the movoements are hella sexxxy!!!

James(oldest son) and I............no I had a fight with him!!!! He came in at 5 a.m. yesterday morning. Now the rule in my house is this...........i don't mind you staying out late as long as I know where you are. Send me a text, voicemail or something!!!!! when I wake up at 2 a.m and there are no messages on my cell and you DON'T answer your phone.........I PANIC!!!!! 2 no answer 3 no answer 4 no answer now i'm worried!!!!!

son why din't you call me or send me a text letting me know you were o.k?

mom I left my phone in the car.......

so you couldn't stop what you were doing for FIVE minutes 2 send me a text?

mom I just didn't think about it!!!!

so think about this.........the next time you decide 2 stay out this late and not be considerate enough 2 call or text me..........just stay where you are!!!!!!!

huh?????

next time you decide 2 come into MY house this late and not have enough consideration/respect for me........KEEP IT MOVING!!!!!!

but mom i'm 18!!!! you are treating me like i'm 14!!!!

I don't give a dam if you are 118!!!! respect me and my house!!!!! unless you want 2 be roomates............

huh?????

If you give me 1/2 the rent and all the utilities, i will treat you like a roomate. don't eat my food or ask 2 use my car!!!!! you can come and go as you please...........rent is due 2day!!!! you got my money?????

nope

well you wil act like you are my son..........respect me and be considerate of me!!!!! Next time things will not turn out so nice!!!!!!!! You understand me????? And please don't ask 2 use my car until further notice.........

sorry mom!!!!!

He had 2 be at work at 10. So he had 2 get on the bus by 9..........I could tell he was hurting............tired as hell!!!!! me and Harry(my youngest) went on with our saturday morning breakfast plans while his ass WALKED 2 the bus stop!!!!!


I bumped into the LIAR last night!!!! He walked by me and shook my hand!!!!! I thought hmmmmm that was weird!!!! He went out 2 the patio and I noticed a chick sitting next 2 him.............I sent him a text saying you shook my hand cause you are with HER??????? You spoke and hugged lots of chicks when we were together!!!!! i waited good until the chick went 2 the bathroom and I walked out 2 the patio and told him...............as long as your ass is BLACK don't ever do that again!!!! be consistent with your shit dude!!!!! if she wasn't here you would be all over me like a tourist attraction...............so either you keep your shit REAL or 4get you ever met me!!!!! Then I greeted his boys and walked away!!!! He grabbed my hand and tried 2 hug me and apologize..talking about how nice I looked!!!! Negroe PULEEZE!!!!!! I said sweetie your apologies are getting REALLY old!!!!!

I went back 2 my spot and finished my drink and left!!!!! I don't know why that bothered me so much but it did!!!! Then I got in the car and drunk dialed big country!!!! i felt bad cause well cause drunk dialing is very bad!!!! Who wants 2 get woke up by a drunk heffa at 1:45 a.m.???? He knew immediately that I had been drinking........he asked me several times if I was o.k. I said sorry and goodbye!!!! I sent him a text this morning 2 apologize..................what the hell was I thinking?????? I got my feelings hurt by the LIAR and I expected big country 2 do what????????

o.k y'all can chew me out now.......I can take it!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and for ms.nikki and chele.......yeah I picked mr.25 up the other day!!!!! He asked me and said he would give me gas money..................

o.k let me have it ladies!!!!!!!!

24 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

I rebuke you from drinking in public again. LOL

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kontradiction said...

We ALL drunk dial. It's inevitable. Good test for Big Country. If he can't handle you like that, then he isn't for you.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kontradiction said...

Hey there! Thank you for the lovely BDay wish! I am such a Fan of your Blog! Have a truly lovely day!

1:07 PM  
Blogger chele said...

First of all, I need to copy the conversation you had with your son and keep it on file ... I know I'll have to have the same convo with my teen.

Secondly, I would have been bothered by the liar too -- it's all about consistancy. My ex husband pulls that mess too. When he's alone and sees me I'm greeted with a hug. When he's with his fiance and he sees me, he pretends he doesn't. I'm like, I don't want you so why you acting all shady?

Thirdly, next time you drunk dial don't do it behind the wheel of your car. We worry about you.

And finally, LOL for picking up the youngin to come over and play!!!!!! Next time, he should ride his skateboard!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

5:36 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

you had me rollin with this post!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Don't let Liar know that he's getting under your skin like that. He'll do it every time just for spite. Shoulda just let it go. No text no nothing. Keep it moving.

Good for you at laying the law down with James.

And I better not ever hear about you pickin' that yougin' up again. If he had money for gas, he coulda called a damn cab to take him to your crib.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

I'm taking notes with that convo you had with your son.

At least the youngin had some gas money

Be careful driving after drinking.

8:25 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I am laughing so hard at so many differnt things in your post I can't even comment. I figure this...you deserve to go thru your quarter life crisis like the rest of us...but your ass better start moving along cuz you getting outta hand missy! HA! Naw for real, you deserve a little fun and relaxation, just remember that is just what it is...FUN and RELAXATION. Don't be trying to get all close to a fool that don't got a car. Hell...even you got a car! HA! Even your son has access to a car...when his privileges are reinstated. How you going to go on a date...You know what forget you. You already know what the hell I'm about to say.

You was really cool with sonny boy. He would have gotten his azz whipped old school style. There is too much craziness in this world now a days. Having mama worried. If you was like some of my friends Mom's they would be more worried about thier cars than the son! HA!

Any who, Have fun and enjoy life. Hell, You deserve it!
Holla!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

You were nicer than my mom was when I stayed out until 5am. I had to beg to stay home. She was ready to kick my ass out.

The Liar is a fool. One day his shady tactics will no longer affect you and you'll be free.

I'd pick up Mr.25 for naked fun too. It's not like he didn't offer to pay for gas. Lol.

9:57 AM  
Blogger J. G. said...

You handled your son the same way I think I would handled him. Good job mom!

But NO drunk dialing that's not good!!!! And for the liar your handled it a lot better than I would of, Trust!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl, I never understood why my mother wanted to know my every move until I got older...

But if I called her to ask to stay out, she would just say come home...so I just stayed out...

She would say, just call and let me know, but that would turn into "Bring ya ass home"

But you got him good with the roomate deal...

10:32 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Sounds like someone hit the cocktails a little hard!

It's good you told the liar exactly where he can go! I hate liars!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

lol. Girl drunk dialing is bad but we have all done it. As long as you didnt say anything too bad then you are good. As for mr. I'm 18 - good for you - set him straight! I bet you he will know for next time.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Dang Dee. *lol* Drinking, driving, and drunk calling. Can you remember everything you told Big Country? Oh my.

But Nikki is totally right. Don't give the Liar any indication that you care what he does or doesn't do anymore. Your attention is elsewhere these days. (Big Country and the Youngin who needed a ride.) *hee hee*

1:06 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

No more drinking and dialing...

Those 2 D's will get ya in trouble all the time!! ~LOL~

You didn't go through anything that we all haven't been through at one time or another!!

He had it coming in damn way. I'm glad you told his ass off!!

~Smooches~

3:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

ooh girl, you are having entirely too much damn fun down there in San Dog, what is we gonna do about you?

Ooh trying to stay out at all night cuz i'm graduating high school...me and mom's had some knock down drag out fights about that!

Drunk Dialing....been there dialed that, I think the last time I did that was from Vegas calling Tennessee Slim last year.

Okay I'm lying, I've probably done it once or twice since then, but usually I seem to be on the receiving end...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I can't comment on the drunk dialing because I do that all the time. I too ended up apologizing the next day, you kinda feel real embarrassed. I think you handled your son coming in late very well. My mom would have tried to kill me and talked to me the next day. Anyway glad you had fun at the salsa bar!

4:36 AM  
Blogger P said...

What is it when folks turn 18 (present company included) where they think they are grown.

I'm in my thirties and I don't have half of it figured out yet.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Druk Dialing...... Done it too often!


Good job on you son...... wish most parents handled things like that.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Supa said...

Stay on his ass, girl! With love, of course. :)

I love drunk dialing. Just might do some tonight..

4:28 PM  
Blogger Icey said...

Hey there Diva!
Why am I anticipating having this same argument with my teen in the coming months! I am not looking forward to it, she will be 18 in August. However, you are spot on! They REALLY don't know how good they have it!

5:58 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Dont let a man that goes by the name of LIAR get to you..that means he still got some control over u.......

6:26 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Haahaa, great new lesson and I don't blame you with sticking to the breakfast plans.

12:56 PM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

LMAO @ You got my money! lol....straight comedy. havent been by in a while. I missed ya...

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home