Thursday, May 04, 2006

no title just thoughts..........

My son graduates in about 5 weeks!!!!!! Dayum where did the time go?????

I blinked and his ass is 6'4" 245 pounds!!!!!

I sometimes fell like I "nag" him 2 much!!!!!!

I just don't want him 2 be a sorry ass man!!!!!

He is a good young man................he talked his dad into getting me my "tiffany" earings for mammas day!!!!!!

I got my mamma her gift!!!! I just have 2 wrap it and mail it...............

I always feel like I should do more for her!!!!!

I guess we ALL feel the same about our moms!!!!!

Well maybe not all of us!!!!!

I hope ALL of you got your mammas day gifts/cards ready 2 go!!!!!!

If you have your mom close enough 2 be with her on mammas day......you're lucky!!!!

I haven't seen my mom in almost 2 years............

It's the longest time we've gone without seeing each other!!!!!

I miss her!!!!! She will be here for 2 weeks in June............I'm excited!!!!!

My grandma is coming also............yeah!!!! My grandma is the BEST!!!!

I'm tired of being single!!!!!!!!

It has gotten really old really fast!!!!!!!

Mr. 25 has been calling A LOT!!!!!

He came over the other night and we watched basketball and had a few cocktails.....

THAT'S IT!!!!!! No nakedness!!!!!!!

I'm feeling big country!!!!!! He gets home on Friday!!!!!! Maybe mr.25 can sense this!!!

I don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket though!!!!!!

Part of me feels that I should put all my effort into one person at a time.............

The other part of me says why should I???? I'm single...................

I'm torn!!!!!!

Reading Ms. P's blog yesterday and the whole "what black men want" has got me thinking...................

Shit I do all that and then some................WHY AM I STILL SINGLE????????

I'm a great catch!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

17 Comments:

Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

It could be that men don't know what the really want. It's like they all mature at different speeds and what one man is ready for another just isnt there yet. That's why it's good to know what you want so that you know what you will and won't put up with.
I pre-ordered my moms mothers day gift about 3 weeks ago. I can't wait till she sees it.

9:53 AM  
Blogger J. G. said...

Girl first off you will find Mr. Right he is out there just don't look he will come to you trust me he will come to you! Wow Tiffany's I love me some Tiffany's my husband knows that for sure! And I'm sure to your son you Nag but we all nag and he will thank you in the long run! Graduation already wow what's next on his agenda?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Icey said...

Why not take that lady of leisure attitude towards dating? I mean if you are apprehensive about getting into the wrong relationship take it slow and enjoy being wined, dined and well whatever else.....lol!

Didn't you tell me you were going to be in HOuston for the Essence festival??? If so, email me so we can setup a meet and greet!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

you'll find MR. Right soon... in the mean time chill out with MR. Right now! LOL

11:26 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

SOmetiems I wonder too...Im waht every guy WANTS but am I what they NEED...is my independence a TURN Off....

12:33 PM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

Girl I feel ya on puttin all your eggs in one basket...one of my girls just told me dang honey everytime I talk to you you talking about well I just met this guy and I said boo I'm single I do what I do LOL....

Big country just sounds better than mr 25 LOL.....cause that reminds me of a lil 50 cent let me stop LOL

Congrats to the son...you might nag now but he will remember it later and thank you for it....your a great mom from what I can tell and he's lucky to have you

1:08 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

So how did the youngin' get to your house? Did he ride the bus?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kontradiction said...

Mr. Right Now is the way to go. Usually when you're having the time of your life and getting properly sexxed up, then comes the right one. Meanwhile, you get all of your needs met.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Tell your son congrats...

And why did you go to my old (blog) house?

I changed the color so maybe your janky computer can see it...*lol*

I need to read Ms.P's blog.

Also, you definitely don't want to put all eggs in one basket, but I feel you at the same time, you want to give a person your all, but are they giving you their all?

6:49 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Congrats to your son and I hope you enjoy yor mother's day.

As far as the dudes are concerned, I think sometimes we give brothas too much too soon and they become overwhelmed.

Or they don't recognize a good thing when they see it.

Or ... oh who the hell knows?

BTW -- how DID lil man get to your house to watch basketball?

7:06 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

don't worry give it time..pray for patience and leave in god's hands....p.s.....6'4"...245...that's a big dude

9:18 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I feel you on being single. I feel that when everything is right I'll find someone. At least that's what I am hoping will happen. Congrats on your son!

12:46 PM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

I feel you I hate being single my guy freinds tell me I am a great girlfriend maybe I just pink dum dums!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

girl enjoy being single, i mean really really enjoy it like it's the last days of summer. that glow, that smile, that inner joy is a turn on to just about any man!

folks aren't meant to be single forever, that's why God created man and woman, so we could find a way to get together, and find happiness with each other.

Being single is only a drag when you start fantasizing about what being in a relationship is...you gotta good life girl, baby's almost grown, enjoy that!

3:16 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

hey babes :) 5 weeks? girl yes time flies. I know you guys have a wonderful relationship and he loveth his Mama to infinity!!!!!!!!!

You know I feel you on not seeing your Mama in 2 yrs...its so hard. I'm glad she will be with you in June.

11:57 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

men are stupid.. that's why ur single.. i dont really know you but ur personality shines thru this blog & if a guy doesnt realize that ur a great catch.. then they're stupid.. point blank!

BUT!! remember psycho yo? he wanted u.. u just werent ready.. hopefully now that ur ready.. either big country or mr 25 will see how great u are so dont have to be single anymore :o)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

You and your mom and grandmother should have a good time together catching up. If I were single I too wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. Too much disappointment to me. Unless you believe he is different and more trustworthy I guess. Good for your son for talking his daddy into getting you that Tiffany gift..You taught him well...

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home