Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm no Demi Or Cameron Diaz but..........

Hey blog fam... I know I've been M.I.A. for a minute! I have been hanging out with a young gentleman caller!!!! LOL

No no not Mr. 25 with no car.....this one is lets call him "young buck" LOL I had been talking 2 him off and on, on the phone for a few months.....we had never really hung out though...... He called one nite and I was supposed 2 hang out with "big country" because he ("big country") was going out 2 sea for a week and wanted 2 have dinner before he left. Well he called me when he got off of work and said he was really tired and would have 2 see me when he got back..............

well "young buck" sent me a text and asked what I was doing............I told him I was bored and just had my dinner plans cancled on me.....he offered 2 take me 2 dinner and I declined because I had just eaten......i told him he could come over and we could just chill and watch the game....so he came over and we watched basketball and drank beers......chatted it up a bit and just enjoyed each others company........I asked him if he wanted 2 go to a lil hole in the wall and have a drink and off we went............we people watched and cocktailed it up a lil bit and we have been hanging out EVERYDAY SINCE!!!!!!

That was a Thursday nite. Friday after he got off work he came and picked me up and we hung out watching movies and having cocktails...............Saturday more movies and beer. Saturday nite he had a party and asked me 2 go but I declined..Sunday he worked all day so we talked on the phone and i took him dinner............Monday he was supposed 2 leave 2 drive up north to visit his family..........he called monday morning and said he wanted 2 see me before he left.....he came over and i made him breakfast.........we chatted and watched a lil t.v. then he went with me 2 my friends 2 get my hair braided.........Tuesday morning out 2 breakfast...then picnic at the beach............wednesday...........2 the movies......well you get the picture!!!!

Hanging out everyday for 10 days.............just having fun......laughing joking whatever.............watching basketball, drinking beer, telling jokes........just fun!!!!

What about "big country"???? Well of course I still like him.......he was home for 5 days and then he went back out 2 sea.........the few times he tried 2 hang out with me.."young buck" was already here so I had 2 decline............

I'm just having a good time........period!!!! "young buck" is hella cool but I will not consider him more than a good time!!!!! We have been having a really good time!!!!! He is new here so i have been just showing him around San Diego.........getting my "tour guide" on...........a lil naked fun doesn't hurt either!!!!!!

When my girlfriend met him while I was getting my hair braided she said "who do you think you are Demi Moore and Ashton"???? I said no I'm cameron Diaz and he's Justin...............


He looks a lot younger than he is............but he is YOUNGER!!!!! I would mention the age difference a few times just joking around..........then one day i made a little joke and he replied "look Dee i don't have a problem with our ages...........i like you and enjoy your company........as long as i make you smile......whats the problem"?????

Well I guess he told me!!!!!!

My baby graduates Friday. my mom and grandma uncles and aunt will be here on Thursday!!!! The sperm donor will be here also............I have not seen him in 2 years.........we have had lots of internent and phone fights the 2 years he was in Italy............lots of mean things have been said so it's going 2 be a little weird 2 say the least...............They all will be here until the 18th and 19th.............

Have a great Saturday!!!!!!!

41 Comments:

Anonymous exhaustedspirit said...

work it mama!!! If you're having fun, enjoy it!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kontradiction said...

well tra la la! glad to hear you are havin fun! and guess what my darling? sometimes you *think* a boy won't be a boyfriend...but you never know! if i read here that you're still hanging with him in six months or so, i'm giving you a friendly told ya so! ;)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Honest said...

Hot damm chica do the damm thing.

Good luck with the sperm donor and congratulations on your son graduating!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

hey girl, sounds like you are living a pretty damn good summer!

Young Buck sat on the fence long enough to get some playing time huh? Well ain't that something!

Do you thing girl! I likes 'em young and tenda myself, although I find the conversation to be a bit taxing...but your sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner!

11:55 PM  
Blogger chele said...

It's about time you resurfaced ... we missed you.

Glad you're having a good time ... what exactly is the age difference???? He went with you when you got your hair braided? Wow. I don't know the brotha that would sit around for that. Go 'head, girl.

I know you must be excited about your son graduating. Don't let the presence of the donor take away your joy!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Well go 'head Stella!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

I aint mad at cha Dee!!!!! do your thing girl!!!lhdaz

7:42 AM  
Blogger ddsprncs said...

sounds fun! Dont worry about sperm donor, just enjoy your babies big day!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

As long as your having fun and you enjoy his company who the hell cares how old he is. I mean as long as his young ass is over 18 :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Ah shux now. Diva got it going on snagging those tenderoni young men. *lol* Go Miss Dee!!!...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kontradiction said...

dee got her groove back!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Girl I been MIA myself. but I am glad to see you back and doing the damn thang!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Supa said...

Hip hip horray for grown up nekkid fun!!!

Congrats on your baby's graduation! :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger SunshineMama said...

I was just stopping by, playing blog catch up and thought I'd check on ya...and it sounds like you my friend, are doing quite alright! Go 'head! I'm so glad to hear it. Have fun.-hk

2:44 PM  
Blogger P said...

Everything sounds so delicious! I'm so excited.

That's what I'm talking about.

And your boy. . .How cool is this. You must share pictures!

4:03 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

love me some young buck too girl!!!! whaaaat!? congrats to your son!!!! OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Do the doggone thang, girl! Have fun all you want to! You deserve to have a good time. Tell James I said Congratulations!!! My lil cousin Jasmine graduates this Saturday. They grow up so fast!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Enjoy =)

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Work it Dee... work it

8:35 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

sounds like you're really having a good time!! happy for you!

is the sperm donor staying w/ you or in a hotel?

9:30 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I had to go see who was posting as nite nurse on Mwabi's blog...I wonder what you mean as "NITE" nurse. HA! Holla!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Ain't nothing wrong with a little fun and happiness.....

8:17 PM  
Blogger Icey said...

Girl go one and get your grown woman on!!! Congrats on the graduation, bring plenty of Kleenex!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Have fun with it. You deserve it. Just be honest about yours and you'll be copacetic.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl!!! I'm happy you got ya swagger back!!! and I ain't mad at cha!...
I can't wait til I get older in my sexual prime and date guys younger than me.....
*lol* @ Cameron Diaz and Justin...*lol*

That sperm donor encounter is sure to be a bit strange, just don't argue at the graduation.

But on the real, I ain't been over here in a minute, but I guess I didn't miss anything cause you haven't blogged in a minute...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

Excuse me miss missy I guess you told us...I hate when they try to come around and chill and someone has taken their place at least for the moment...sounds like you been doing the dang on thing..congrats to your baby who is probably hating that you call him that LOL..trust me he'll get over it I smile when I hear my mommy call me that have a wonderful week!!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

the sperm donor...that's funny....go 'head stella...lol...

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Xquizzyt1 said...

Girl have fun. That's all that counts. As long as the negro can vote and buy beer, and was never in the same class as your son... it's all damn good. LOL

11:44 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

well alrught Dee! you the youn'in have fun! And yeah Cameron & Justin they're more fun!!!!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Work it girl work it. Its so funny how many times I have noticed that we are in the same place in our life, LOL Girl I am doing the same thing right now, hehehe

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

OOOOO! YOU SO NASTY!!!

TEEHEE. I CALL MINE PYT!

MISS YA DIVA. JAZZY

6:58 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Congratulations on enjoying life and doing you. Also, congratulations on your baby's graduation. I bet you are really proud. You go girl.......

6:31 PM  
Blogger DJ Diva said...

girlfriend is busy...and i know why cause I been that kind of busy too ;)

Enjoy!

11:21 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Shake what your mama gave you Dee! I'm back, just in case you were wondering.

5:42 AM  
Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

THE DATE IS JUNE 20, 2006

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????

Are you still coming this saturday or WHAT?

5:01 PM  
Blogger Starr said...

Laffin @ you, My dad always said "Age is a thing of mind and matter...if you don't mind it don't matter"--Good luck, and Congrats to your baby!

8:49 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Okay you play to dayum much! TA-DAY is June 23rd. Brang ya azz BACK!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Okay. You on a hiatus or sometin'?

5:38 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

unacceptable!!! this once a blue moon blogging you're doing :) Get away from young buck for long enuff to blog!!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Where ya at, Dee?

7:37 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Wow you've got a ton of stuff going on. I have to keep up...

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home