Wednesday, June 28, 2006

sooo much 2 say.............

I know I have been gone forever...........I have so much 2 say..........here goes!!!!!

I won my unemployment appeal!!!!! I went 2 court and the rep from labor relations was not prepared at ALL!!!!! He knew absolutely NOTHING about me or the case!!!!!! No written policies about nurses writting notes.......no statements about my prior conduct. No evaluations from my career ther.....NADDA!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Both my babies graduated. James from highschool and harry from jr. high..........One down one 2 go!!!!!! Iam sooo proud of them both!!!!!! james started a new job at COSTCO!!!! yeah!! can you say FREE MEMBERSHIP??????

My family was here from the 8th-20th!!!!! I love my family but DAYUM that was a long ass stretch!!!!!! It was nice at 1st but then.......................well you can imagine!!! My momma, grandma, 2 uncles and my aunt and her hubby all in my place......................NUFF SAID!!!!!!

The sperm donor showed up a day earlier than we expected(trying 2 sneak up on me and shit like we are still married or sumthin)......................can I just say that the looks on my babies faces was PRICELESS????? My heart smiled for HOURS!!!!! It made all the fights we've had over the years seem soooooooo STUPID!!!! James and Harry smiled 4EVER!!!!!! I told the sperm donor "NO MORE"!!!! We HAVE 2 get along for them!!!!! The boys stayed with him the entire time he was here. we met up for dinners and the graduations........we got along the WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!

young buck is AWESOME!!!!! i need a whole post about him..............he is just what I needed right now!!!! I am all ga-ga over this dude.............trying 2 take it slow is out the window........I feel 25........ well at least 29 with this dude.........and every now and then when I get a little uneasy about our age difference he simply says"i make you smile right"? We have soooo much fun. Even doing the simplest of things..............dude tells me how pretty my hair is while running his fingers through it............who says that????? I was married to a negroe for 123,543,899 years and he has never told me how pretty my hair is/was.............tells me i'm sexxxy and shit........makes me laugh like crazy and can't keep his hands off me........what more can I ask for?????? So I told him one night we were talking
"even if nothing much comes of this/us I want you 2 know how glad i am 2 have met you"

he said "i'm glad I met you 2!!! Don't put the negative out there because you never know what could happen........In the mean time I just want 2 keep a smile on your face"

O.k that got me...........well that and he calls me "sunshine" what da hell???? who da hell??????

sorry 2 the W.C.B.H. crew. I missed the event this weekend. Please 4give me...........I was M.I.A all weekend. No phones no internet................Tam I know you are/were cussing me out.

I will go and catch up later. I hope all is well with you all...................

32 Comments:

Blogger chele said...

First bitches!!!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger chele said...

It's about time you came up for air. Sounds like you have been mad busy. Graduations, family visiting and keeping up with the young buck? You better than me. Glad to have you back.

9:39 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

dang...i was about to hunt you down. glad to hear everything is cool.
holla!

9:59 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

(Chele make me sick)

'Bout dayum time maaan!

All of them folks, all of that time, and you ain't slice nobawdy? Can I have your autograph? I would've had some family trying to disown me. lol

Glad to hear the buckster's on his job. Those folks knew they were wrong, so they sent the lil' patsy to court, knowing that they hadn't done their homework.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Good LORD women you have been MIA for a hot minute!

Glad things are going well and congrats to yout boys!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Congrats to your boys!!! Job well done Mom.

Go young buck still hanging in there. You go gurl get your fun on!!!

Oh and congrats on the appeal!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger P said...

You have had a very busy month, especialy with the graduations, coupled with the family members.

Take care of you, and congratulations (for lack of a better word) on the UI appeal. If the employer is unprepared, it goes to the (former) employee almost all the time.

P

12:42 PM  
Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

Yeah heffa...don't even GET ME STARTED on YO ASS!!! Not only did you NOT return ANY OF MY CALLS (that text don't count because you still didn't call), you didn't return emails OR instant messages.

Don't make me drive to SD to kick your ass!!! And don't get your seat on the coucil REVOKED! Shooooo...I don't like gettin stood up by a nigga nad I CERTAINLY don't take that shit from one of my GIRLS!!

((mean muggin @ Dee))

And yes, I DID talk shit about you and cussed the whole time!!! At least I'm keepin the shit real!

I'm glad things worked out well for you and sperm guy. I'm glad the boys had a good time with their father...it DOES make a difference when you try to get along - just make sure you give that fool enough rope to hang HIMSELF (I still don't give him THAT much credit). Young buck, eh? Hmm...yeah...do your thang ma...but NEXT TIME...yo ass BETTA SHOW UP!!! I re-arranged that date FOR YOU and Jamal and NEITHER of you showed...

((mean muggin)) *sigh*

Ok, my tantrum is over.

12:46 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

hey dee! glad to see everything is well with you.... esp that you and the sperm donor are getting along!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad you are back Dee! And glad to hear things are back on track =)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Exhausted said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! So glad the appeal went your way. And it is wonderful to hear about you and the sperm donor getting along.

Now if we could just get you to get off (or out from under or off the side or whatever) from young buck long enough to update us, we could all get along :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Dee, I'm happy for you. Your sons have graduated, you won your appeal, you and the ex buried the hatchet for the sake of the boys, James has a new job, you got to spend time with the fam, and you're enjoying the young buck. Life is pretty sweet for ya!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Glad to know you're still living! LOL Congrats to the boys! Let young buck keep you smiling! You deserve it. I wish you enough..

5:18 PM  
Anonymous melinda said...

Damn near everybody has been MIA for a minute (or 2) this summer.

Congrats on to the grads!

and Congrats for finding the lovely young buck you have ;)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Life sounds golden for you right now. After the rain comes the sunshine. Enjoy it! So does that mean Big Country is outta the picture?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

WOW!!!! Might I add that you have been very much on the low, but with all that "youngness" going aorund I can see why. Hmm sounds like Young Buck is getting some cool points...bump that he bout to get a membership LOL....congrats on the graduations and getting along with sperm donor...that tend to make life a lil easier....glad you're back!!

8:22 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

bout time u came bad...young buck got u strung don't he?...lol..i totally understand w/ the family coming into town...in mine..it's everbody want to be a chief and no indians...crazy

9:03 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

took you long enough to post! :-) glad life is good for you...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

congrats on the boys. That's a great thing that you pull them through.....
I'm glad the boys were happy to be with their fathers. It's good you are going to try to work with him. Gone girl with that man...where he get those skills from?....

7:58 PM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

I think that yours is the first blog I have ever read from beginning to end. You are my idol...Come over for cocktails with us!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Hey Dee.. It sounds like all is going along smoothe in your world.. Excellent news.. Have a great holiday weekend and hope to see you posting again soon.. Missed u gyrlie.

9:10 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm waiting for the young buck post!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Starr said...

I am so happy for you, and yesssss Good things to happen to good people.

Congrats to your boys! And Congrats to you for making the best of the Sperm donor situation.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Icey said...

Yaaaaay for you! Money, a man, drama free ex visit, kids are doing well! What the hell more COULD you ask for! lolol

6:13 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im happy for you ma thats good shit.....just go along for hte ride and let him keep making u smile.......

9:54 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Hey, I'm glad to hear that your Ex is making an effort to be civilized for the boys sake. I am so happy for you and 'young buck'. I have dated a younger guy and he was just like that. You would never know he was as young as he was. It's like they know just what to say to a woman to make her melt inside! Good for you ma. I wish you nothing but good times.

3:30 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

gurl see what happens when disappear? LOL!

I'm so happy for you and proud that your boys are doing so well.

Gotta make it work for the sake of the kiddies.

Now, don't be gone so long again :)

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I don't even know why I decided to check in today. I took you off of my favorites list last week, because I thought you quit bloggin'. Anyway, I'm glad you're back. You have been missed. :)

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait....What happened to big country????

4:16 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hey Dee!

You sound great, and I'm so happy so many things in your world are going so well. Gurl I say let the "young buck" do what young bucks do! If there is a smile on your face as large as the smile that is so apparent in your post, I say let it flow b/c he has obviously got the right ingredients to cook what you want right now!

Congrats to both of those spectacular new black men you are creating and congrats to you b/c they couldn't have gotten here without you.

Lastly, I'm sure you know that I have been MIA as well, and like you, much of the reason is connected to a man....in my case, he is being called "The Probation Officer" :) We need to watch that MIA ish in the future, as we are both playing into stereotypes!

BE ESTATIC! I sure am for you!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Xquizzyt1 said...

Hey woman!!!! I've missed your crazy self!!!! Anyway - umm... can I please get the hook up with Young Buck's brother... I'm kicking my former date to the curb and need a replacement!!! LOL

congrats girl, go with teh damn flow, don't overthink it, just have FUN!!! =)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I'm so glad your back but I know how it is...That is good that you and the SD could be nice for the kids.
And yeah your gonna have to write more about this young buck because I wanna kno!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home